Account suspended permanently

What MMO site...? You can’t directly buy meseta in this game. You can sell AC scratch tickets for meseta. You bought from an illegal site, one for all you know could steal your credit card number and your other personal info. Please stop doing that in games, it’s dangerous.

@lI-TATTED-Il said in Account suspended permanently:

@Astral-Lettie I was buying meseta on the mmo website

that is against the ToS, if the currency cannot be bought from the company who made the game you obviously violated the ToS and not only that if you bought with a credit card you probably even exposed it in that illegal site.

@Milk once again this is the first game I've played where that supposedly wasn't aloud a simple warning would have done

Thank you guys obviously I know why I got banned now but would have been nice to know it wasn't aloud my buddy is the one who told me about it I almost always only play call of duty this normally isn't my type of game

@lI-TATTED-Il

Your warning is in the ToS when you agree to play this game. What is PSO2 supposed to warn you about? Your illegal activity took place on another website, scammers aren’t going to give you a friendly heads up...

I get that you’re new but please make sure your bank account is safe. You did something extremely dangerous. Those sites aren’t selling you cheap meseta out of the goodness of their hearts, they want your CC number, maybe your identity. You could lose every cent in your bank account or be freezed out entirely.

I'm still shaken that the RMT website bots were using these stolen credit cards numbers to buy in-game items.

I refuse to believe that you and your pals didn't know what you were doing. lol

@Kofi9867 believe what ever you want like I said usually play call of duty and obviously for good reason I'm over it fuck these japanese games

@lI-TATTED-Il Well, don't be buying Call of Duty hacks and aimbots either, lol!

Welp I tried. Have a nice life buddy.

@FANtasyStarOnline lol I guess I'll just have to restart but at least I know where I went wrong now so for the helpful people thank you

@lI-TATTED-Il fun fact if u found a way to RMT in CoD you'd still be eligible for a ban, you might as well say fuck all games lmao. Don't do dumb shit and bad things wont happen

@lI-TATTED-Il I know it's shitty and I, for one, am sorry you got hit hard. Shake it off and good luck in the future, man.

@lI-TATTED-Il said in Account suspended permanently:

@Kofi9867 believe what ever you want like I said usually play call of duty and obviously for good reason I'm over it fuck these japanese games

This isn't a japanese game thing, it's a thing in most online games with markets in em. World of Warcraft would ban people for buying gold (selling in-game subscription tokens is the only legit way and that didn't always exist), pretty sure Diablo 3 banned people for trying to buy in-game stuff on websites to circumvent the RMAH too, etc.

@A-Former-User said in Account suspended permanently:

lol gtfo here with that nonsense. ANY game would ban you for RMT, it's common knowledge.