Account suspended permanently

@SuperND420 eh the way i see it, i pay for a membership to be able to purchase stuff on the player shop. Nothing in the rules said to not purchase from specific players on the shop. At most i'd expect them to remove the items from my account and maybe give a warning out about not purchasing from bots(that they've failed spectacularly at controlling), and i wouldn't even reaaally expect a refund for the items i purchased. But to permaban me and tell me that my account will stay banned really says alot about how much they care about their players

@Tri-Edge well i never said it was the RIGHT way to go about it. im saying it was in the ToS tho. The company reserves the right to punish as they see fit. I do honestly wish they'd just remove items because while I haven't done anything to get banned my friends have. I stilll call them stupid but i wish they were still here. Also the fact we've all played JP so they most definitly knew what not to do led me to call them idiots even more but eh, i won't go on about that."

Also u can buy from the shop without prem, u just need it to sell

@SuperND420 said in Account suspended permanently:

imo sega gave us plenty of warning, play by the rules and be smart don't get banned also why do you whine for every thread to be closed it looks really childish

Take a look at his signature and you'll get why he always makes the posts that'll get him attention, whether bad takes or lock-complaining.

@Akonyl kek freaking w

@FANtasyStarOnline I know, I'm just saying it's not very great lol But it's not like MMOs are really that great at it to begin with. It's just crazy to me that someone would go the RMT route to collect it all.

@Tri-Edge Have you submitted a ticket? You'll never know why unless they give you a reason.

@ApollosAmour Right? Also, not gonna lie... I feel Sega really pushes the weeb / pervert costumes an awful lot. I haven't played that many other MMOs but it seems that way to me.

Where has SEGA warned people not to buy items from certain users? Because I never seen such a thing besides "don't RMT/cheat" announcements. Obviously you shouldn't buy from suspicious shops with 10+ stack of each AC item-- that really should be common sense, since you're just funding their RMT operation, but I don't think a perm ban is warranted. Temp ban/wipe of said item? Sure, why not.

I've bought massively undercut AC items from the shop, but only from "legitimate looking" users. (like 1 or just a few of said item in the listing) I avoid those sellers like PN2743848966 (WHO STILL IS NOT BANNED) and usually just throw them on my blacklist.

Will I get banned for my purchases? I sure hope not because it's really hard to tell if an undercut is from a "bot" or not if it's just a single item. Sooner or later these "bots" will smarten up and stop listing their entire AC scratch stock to look more "legitimate"-- They may even start setting their player name and setup their shop ad with text and a random Symbol Art. If SEGA doesn't fix this shit, we're gonna be seeing even more bans then. The players should not be punished for their mess that they are too lazy to fix.

@FANtasyStarOnline They definitely do. I think it works fine in Japan, but it doesn't translate that well to a global audience. You end up with a lot of these obnoxious perverts obsessed with loli/shotacon getting mad that the game is straying away from their fetish.

I made a girl character recently and I was honestly surprised at the lack of variety in their clothing compared to the guys. I just wanted a T-shirt style innerwear like the base male innerwear for an outfit and it doesn't exist.

@n_n Actually, my Alliance leader told us something similar to this! A guy in our Alliance, (name withheld cause I ai'nt a snitch, lol), said he bought as many of certain techs at super low prices early and sold them for a higher price when crafting came around. I don't think he was trying to intentionally fund RMT but... well, he thought he was making shit loads of Meseta legally. Is it possible these other innocent players got caught up in this?

@Milk said in Account suspended permanently:

I’ve never seen a game be so secretive over what’s going on before.

Most games don't detail their cheating prevention mechanisms. That would make it easier for cheaters to get around them, after all.

@FANtasyStarOnline said in Account suspended permanently:

@n_n Actually, my Alliance leader told us something similar to this! A guy in our Alliance, (name withheld cause I ai'nt a snitch, lol), said he bought as many of certain techs at super low prices early and sold them for a higher price when crafting came around. I don't think he was trying to intentionally fund RMT but... well, he thought he was making shit loads of Meseta legally. Is it possible these other innocent players got caught up in this?

I think it is just AC items you should be concerned about when buying very cheap from suspicious shops since they can be illegally sourced from credit card fraud or some sort of dupe method. (I think it's more likely to be the former, though.)

@FANtasyStarOnline said in Account suspended permanently:

I doubt what he did had an interaction with RMT even unintentionally tbh, that just sounds like playing the market and knowing that most players don't prepare for things even when they know what the future roadmap's like. The people selling those cheap techs are just people offloading all the tons of discs they got in quests, and the people buying them for higher are just the people grinding crafting (which I doubt any RMTer would do since it's a lot of investment into a single bannable account).

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in Account suspended permanently:

@Tri-Edge said in Account suspended permanently:

alot of the times, there were other people undercutting the bots. I was buying alot of items for my clan raffle, so of course i bought w/e was cheaper, even if it was like a 10k meseta difference lol. But it's whatever now, they said i can't appeal it, so i'll just be moving on.

You likely bought way too many items that were from bots then. You should know by all the stuff in the forum and what people say in-game on populated lobbies that bots selling items are rampant, other people's shop ads even say don't support the bots, ETC... There's way too much information to miss.

What....?

"Well it is your fault because Sega didn't ban the duping account and you bought items from them because it was the lowest listed price on the market. This is clearly the player's fault."

Bruh.... That is 100% on Sega. Anyone is going to immediately buy an item at it's lowest cost on the shop. The player shouldn't have to sit there and double check to see if it is legit or not on the IN-GAME market.

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed Waitaminute... that's just WISH and AMAZON! lol