Account suspended permanently

@ApollosAmour Uh... but fashion IS the endgame for PSO2! lol

The ONLY legal way to buy meseta is to buy AC , convert to AC scratch tickets, scratch off one of the ongoing scratches and then either sell those items immediately or wait and make an investment. If you use a third-party site you will be justifiably permanently banned. This week's scratch is a great one to grab items to hold on to, even the base prices of selling stuff right now on ship 1 (all equal odd pull chance, nothing is rarer or more common than anything else) is really high for the really desirable stuff.

220f66a2-d00d-4363-bab2-62b21a7e3346-image.png 0fb63a80-a673-44b5-878c-bd62245f9f68-image.png 5e8ac033-9d3d-4448-b429-f7ffe69db35c-image.png

There is no excuse to ever go to a third party website EVER.

@SilverN1ghthawk You didn't do anything wrong by buying from someone on the legit player market who may or may not be a bot.

If you went to their shady website that's bannable.

@ZeeHero9271 except thats the only reason i could see i was banned for. I never bought more than 1 of w/e the pn bots were selling. If it was cheapest, i bought it. That's entirely on sega to handle that, at most remove the items from my account. But to permanently ban me? after spending an insane amount of money on this game is just ridiculous. Most of the stuff i bought was for raffles for my clan mates as well. Didn't even get to hand out half the prizes because i was banned. Though honestly if this is how sega treats their players, i'll gladly find another game lol.

@Tri-Edge said in Account suspended permanently:

@ZeeHero9271 except thats the only reason i could see i was banned for. I never bought more than 1 of w/e the pn bots were selling. If it was cheapest, i bought it. That's entirely on sega to handle that, at most remove the items from my account. But to permanently ban me? after spending an insane amount of money on this game is just ridiculous. Most of the stuff i bought was for raffles for my clan mates as well. Didn't even get to hand out half the prizes because i was banned. Though honestly if this is how sega treats their players, i'll gladly find another game lol.

it's very clear when you're buying duped items... How do you not notice when someone has 20 quantity of something or are selling at 2/5 of the normal price that it might not be legit?

@Kurumi-Tokisaki actually the times i purchased from a bot that had multiples of an item was never 2/5's of the price. The prices were always similar when i purchased, except the bots being maybe 5%-10% cheaper at most. There has been a crazy amount of time for sega to remove the pn bots that had duped items on the shop. The same guy i saw with a bunch of stuff was there for weeks. From what i'm hearing, they are still there lol.

alot of the times, there were other people undercutting the bots. I was buying alot of items for my clan raffle, so of course i bought w/e was cheaper, even if it was like a 10k meseta difference lol. But it's whatever now, they said i can't appeal it, so i'll just be moving on.

alot of the times, there were other people undercutting the bots. I was buying alot of items for my clan raffle, so of course i bought w/e was cheaper, even if it was like a 10k meseta difference lol. But it's whatever now, they said i can't appeal it, so i'll just be moving on.

You likely bought way too many items that were from bots then. You should know by all the stuff in the forum and what people say in-game on populated lobbies that bots selling items are rampant, other people's shop ads even say don't support the bots, ETC... There's way too much information to miss.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki really the only people i ever talked to were my clan mates. Never visited block 1 or 2. Of course the pn bots heavy stock was definitely not legit, but didn't think it was duped until the shops first went down and rumors started spreading about stuff being duped. Though my purchases were already made before the rumors hit. For lower cost items i did see some shop ads saying "buy from me instead of [PN w/e number]" and i did for some stuff but alot of the time i just look up something, see the first one, and buy it. Not looking at ads or anything

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in Account suspended permanently:

You likely bought way too many items that were from bots then. You should know by all the stuff in the forum and what people say in-game on populated lobbies that bots selling items are rampant, other people's shop ads even say don't support the bots, ETC... There's way too much information to miss.

There's also been posts on this forum whenever people bring up shops with massive numbers of items where people just go "oh that's just whales investing in specific items to reduce shop bloat", it seems kind of ridiculous to me to permaban someone from the game rather than issuing a warning or something because they performed a totally legitimate in-game action that happened to interact with someone who happened to be a bot.

If it becomes known that buying from PN names without symbolart gets you banned, what's to stop bots from just randomizing an account name + using a generic symbol art then? Would players just be expected to know what symbolarts bots choose and avoid those shops?

@Kurumi-Tokisaki You realize how dumb you sound saying that? People arent obligated to closely look at the store page when buying something. if someone accidentally buys from a bot, they are doing nothing wrong. the BOT is responsible for having their illicit goods posted, the unwitting buyer is completely innocent.

If SEGA bans the buyer in a case like this, they seriously have HUGE issues, and issues I hope they lose fortunes and fortunes over so they learn their lesson.

No body (outside of Sega) knows what the real issue is or why they were banned.

I truly believe this thread needs to be deleted and very surprised it been up this long. Forum GMs are not doing there job in my opinion. Thread topic like these need to vanish! Not understanding why it been up this long?

We don’t need to give these exploiters any platform in Sega stage!

If you are not reporting this thread you part of the problem!

@RainGnyu except i'm not an exploiter? I'm a legitimate player. I unfortunately have to claim responsibility for saving a couple mil from the 70+ mil i spent on items because i bought stuff on shops that bots were selling that were slightly cheaper than everyone else. Though it isn't like i bought 20m+ items for pennies. I spent money that i made in-game on items that were available on the shop.

@RainGnyu said in Account suspended permanently:

No body (outside of Sega) knows what the real issue is or why they were banned.

I truly believe this thread needs to be deleted and very surprised it been up this long. Forum GMs are not doing there job in my opinion. Thread topic like these need to vanish! Not understanding why it been up this long?

We don’t need to give these exploiters any platform in Sega stage!

If you are not reporting this thread you part of the problem!

imo sega gave us plenty of warning, play by the rules and be smart don't get banned

also why do you whine for every thread to be closed it looks really childish

Do we even have a list of what this stuff was? There’s been people saying they bought from shops that didn’t sell a suspiciously low price, it sounds like a misunderstanding to me. How are customers supposed to know who to buy from then? The alliance I was in had people(including myself) who didn’t know how to change their screen name yet, are they all bots too? You can take precautions but you can’t eliminate all risk unless you just stop buying all together.

And with the lack of information and how loyal players are getting shut out after spending money on this game, maybe not buying is the best approach for a lot of us.

I’ve never seen a game be so secretive over what’s going on before. If I didn’t read rumors on this forum from players like me I probably wouldn’t know anything at all.

How can I protect my account, then? There’s so much uncertainty right now even over on Reddit from whales afraid to lose their account and worried over every purchase. Like it or not whales help support this game and right now this company is honestly scaring many of us.