Account suspended permanently

@Kofi9867 he's gone... with the wind

I know it's after the fact now but on top of the ToS they have been regularly announcing that RMT is disallowed and will lead to punitive action since August.

Perhaps there could be some kind of message about it on a first login (or all logins for an account until it loses the new status for having a character reach level 30), just to catch the exceptionally rare edge cases where players somehow do not know third-party RMT is pretty much universally disallowed.

My account was banned as well, though i don't RMT. I've spent well over 1k approaching 2k on pso2 on ac scratches. So this is pretty annoying to get roped in with the RMTer's. At most i'm guilty of buying cheap stuff on the shop sold by PN bots that have like 50+ of the item but that's not really on me. That's more on Sega allowing them to dupe or w/e and not taking action fast enough tbh.

@Tri-Edge Yeah I spent over hundreds of $ on AC scratches and bought stuff cheap on the shop from PN which i got banned for

@pjdino926 wait is that the reason they gave you for banning your account?

that one enter in interception of itens acquired by illegal means, you can appeal to that ban and try to see if they revert it

Wow, he erased that account quick. shame is a powerful thing. Though i'm not surprised his main game is call of duty, just the type of person to indeed buy meseta.

Nevermind, misunderstood

@Tri-Edge @pjdino926 Sega already said ahead of time if you took advantage of the cheap items from the dupe you'd be banned. Nothing new here

@SuperND420

Oh I see, it was dupe items.

@SuperND420 said in Account suspended permanently:

@Tri-Edge @pjdino926 Sega already said ahead of time if you took advantage of the cheap items from the dupe you'd be banned. Nothing new here

Glad I avoided the market during that period of time then since it never felt safe to me. RMT buyers and sellers deserve their bans and the people that knowingly bought duped stuff deserve the same fate too in my opinion. (Feel free to challenge it just stating how I feel on the subject) If you unknowingly bought said duped items then I say appeal the ban and see if they lift it. 🙂

@YagyuChan agree w you there, not to mention again we were all warned ahead of time so you reap what you sew

And this is why I consciously avoid buying from PN usernames in the Personal shop. Better to be safe than sorry.

Holy Omniscience Xion, can't believe there are people really buying from bot lol.