Account suspended permanently

So I just started playing pso2 about a month ago me and my buddy have been grinding to level up I leveled up 3 characters. And I go to get on last night a for some reason they permanently suspended my account they gave me absolutely no reason as to why! The only thing I can't think of is that I bought meseta but it was on a website the people spam in the game lobbies other than that I did nothing wrong has anyone else dealt with this. I spent alot of time and money to lose everything ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

There was a fix for meseta duping and thryre going after accounts that did it or are associated with those accounts. I would suspect Rmt sites are among those associated with that exploit. They probably found a large transfer of meseta from them 2 you that also flagged your account. Just some speculation.

@Tasty-Human-bits see I didn't know every game I've ever played you could buy game currency my buddy is the one that told me he got money from that website so I have it a shot didn't know it was not allowed and they gave no warning just completely banned my account its very upsetting

They likley hit you for hacking exploiting. I'm not sure if there is anything you can do about it since RMT is also against the tos. It is in most games however the companies normally dobt go after buyers just sellers. Maybe it has a less harsh punishment dont know. Is thier an appeals system in in pso2

@Tasty-Human-bits I tried but they didn't even tell me if that's why I was suspended

@lI-TATTED-Il You bought Meseta from the spam bots? Yikes. @Tasty-Human-bits Are you for serious? This is huge! I remember that the player shops were shut down suddenly a few times but that's really crazy!

Please tell me youโ€™re joking. Accounts get banned for buying gold/currency in games, you also risked more than your account...maybe Iโ€™m paranoid but Iโ€™d check in with your bank just to be safe. Those sites are bad news.

@FANtasyStarOnline As far as I know that was the reason why. I saw it in a few places so thought it was reliable so take my conjecture with a grain of salt.

RMT goes against the terms of service of the game so you were terminanted because you violated those terms and companies do inform those terms but most people don't even read then

Were you buying meseta or duping? If so that ban is well deserved and i feel nothing for you.

@lI-TATTED-Il said in Account suspended permanently:

@Tasty-Human-bits see I didn't know every game I've ever played you could buy game currency my buddy is the one that told me he got money from that website so I have it a shot didn't know it was not allowed and they gave no warning just completely banned my account its very upsetting

Just as a heads up, any game you've played where you go to a website spammed in chat and buy in-game money, it's probably been against the ToS. Just because you hadn't gotten banned from it until now doesn't mean it was a good idea.

There are games that let you buy currency with real money out there, but even they won't be advertising it through chat spam.

if u buy meseta u get banned. those bots arent supposed to be there. have you ever read the ToS in a game?

@Astral-Lettie I was buying meseta on the mmo website

@lI-TATTED-Il ThAt'S wHy YOu gOt BanNeD...

@lI-TATTED-Il said in Account suspended permanently:

@Astral-Lettie I was buying meseta on the mmo website

And that is why you got banned.