Buster quest main advanced

Did players completely stop doing buster quest main advanced since the new bewitched woods came out. its currently been extremely hard to get a party running for buster quests main advanced in ship 4 is it like this for all the ships currently?

I still get some players in advanced but depending of the hour I will not find a single player there

@Jamesmor said in Buster quest main advanced:

I still get some players in advanced but depending of the hour I will not find a single player there

what ship are you from? I may look to change ship soon

ship 3 the meme ship

I cant believe that the quest log for buster quest advanced is actually going up in the past 7 days. It doesnt seem like anyone in ship 4 seems be to running this mode. Which server is making the items drop in the 10 thousands? Is it possible for sega to merge servers? Every time Ive tried to run this mode it says "Could not find a party" These were taken 10/21/2020 8:42pm hawaii time pso20201021_204130_000.jpg pso20201021_204135_001.jpg pso20201021_204137_002.jpg pso20201021_204140_003.jpg pso20201021_204142_004.jpg

@Jcho The counts of the item logs are shared between all ships, in other words, the total of all ships.

@Fiona-Respha said in Buster quest main advanced:

@Jcho The counts of the item logs are shared between all ships, in other words, the total of all ships.

yes wondering which ship are active enough to make these numbers since ship 4 seems completely empty for main match advanced been sitting trying to get a main match advance for a few hours usually will have 1 person in the lobby and leave been just running the main match for a few a week now. since I didnt see anyone parties in ship 4 making groups I was planning on moving servers just wanted to know which ships were active enough for at least get this leveling mode working properly. since population on ship 4 seems really low. I even started streaming hoping this group of haters would stalk this me into this game to get the game modes working.. this doesnt seem to be working was well as it was for tera online or league... league of legends was amazing when that group kept making sure I got instant queue pops for aram lol

@Jcho If that's your concern, then maybe you can ask if buster quests are still active in ship 1-3 on the forum? I know in ship 1 before the Bewitched Woods Exploration, I didn't have to wait 5 minutes to see 8 people assembled. But I haven't been playing this mode a lot recently, so can't tell for sure what the current situation is.

Also, besides what's the current situation is, don't forget that the whole situation can greatly change every 2 weeks in this global server. The remaining EP5 contents will be basically new UQs and stories, those won't affect the popularity of buster quest much, I guess. Yet, if they put in some limited time quest, that can affect the number of people playing buster quests.

EDIT: Forgot that endless quests was also an EP5 content.

Ship 3 has medium/slow activity on Free Buster Quests. Grade 3 is dependent on what UQs are going on. I don't have good enough gear for Advance Main in my opinion.