Buster quest matching

Hi there is it possible to do cross ship multi player matching for buster quests? earlier today I just seen only 1 listing for buster quest advanced with a single 1/4 party but his room said 8/8. Is there a specific setting to turn on for allow for cross ship match making since in ship 4 the buster quest advanced mode seems pretty empty at times. I just recently finished leveling all my subs to 70 and was planning to run the buster advanced but its been 2-3 days since I started wanting to run the advanced version but I cant really seem to get groups constantly going so im limited to only running main quests.

It's not possible to do cross-ship matching for pretty much anything, let alone Buster Quests.

so did buster quest main advanced completely die in all other ships as well? im on ship 4 and there are currently 0 parties for buster quest main advanced.

@Jcho said in Buster quest matching:

so did buster quest main advanced completely die in all other ships as well? im on ship 4 and there are currently 0 parties for buster quest main advanced.

I'm saying, quest matching is done only on your ship/server. For all quests. Even Urgent Quests. Everyone you see in quests are from your ship/server only.

@coldreactive said in Buster quest matching:

I'm saying, quest matching is done only on your ship/server. For all quests. Even Urgent Quests. Everyone you see in quests are from your ship/server only.

are you sure about this? I was watching a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz74WLZOLwM&t=252s said its multi ship matchmaking

the dude either mispoke or is just wrong, its only within the blocks of your ship

@Jcho don't go with everything Anamana says that it happened several times of he says something wrong in his videos, multi ship modes happen in a separated server that's why battle ship and challenge ship are not directly connected to the ship you play

this is what i ment from the first post only a single 1/4 party but room said 8/8 it matches up with what that person said in the video. i dont see any other way for this person to be in a single 1/4 party that has a 8/8 room without a password. is there some setting that im not setting up correctly to allow me to be matched with other ships like this person is.

InkedDesktop Screenshot 2020.10.21 - 18.16.24.34_LI.jpg

Greyed out parties usually means that the quest has started, meaning you can't join it. Party Markers also cannot be placed once a quest has started, and active recruiting ceases to function. (These all start when the countdown to "GO" starts from 3. Meaning as soon as the announcer voice says 3, all party recruitment ceases.)

Greyed out parties usually means that the quest has started, meaning you can't join it. Party Markers also cannot be placed once a quest has started, and active recruiting ceases to function. (These all start when the countdown to "GO" starts from 3. Meaning as soon as the announcer voice says 3, all party recruitment ceases.)

im pretty sure they're all greyed out for buster quest listings though. this is for buster quest after all though. shouldnt the other parties be listed from the same block curious if you have the same issues with buster quest where no one can just join a specific party for buster quest. its like that for NA server.

are you sure about this? I was watching a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz74WLZOLwM&t=252s said its multi ship matchmaking

Sorry about this, it's multiple-block. Everyone slips up sometimes, even the folks who act like they're perfect. Everyone has the ability to correct me and question if something doesn't seem right. It's actually better for the community if you do, rather than folks being petty.