Bring back flavor text

One of the best elements of Phantasy Star Online weapons is the flavor text. Snippets of text that flesh out the world and allow players to get a feel for just how significant their weapon is.

Example; Nemesis Calibur "A sealed holy weapon from an early era. It releases its hidden purifying power in tandem with the user's will."

Sounds infinitely better than "A weapon that can be used as a sword"

I'd love this too, and I'll be honest, the NA team should consider allowing us to submit translation suggestions to help with this: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/8754/consider-a-translation-suggestion-forum

Please add in the flavor text.

@Liam-J-McAdam said in Bring back flavor text:

I mean if you think about it.... It is a weapon that can be used as a sword. That in itself is a statement of infinite possibilities. It means that it can be used for other things, even if it is a weapon, it's main purpose is dependent on the owner.

That in itself is a huge open to interpretation statement!!!

@ERICK001BC said in Bring back flavor text:

I mean if you think about it.... It is a weapon that can be used as a sword. That in itself is a statement of infinite possibilities. It means that it can be used for other things, even if it is a weapon, it's main purpose is dependent on the owner.

So what your saying is that "A weapon that can be used as a sword" also suggests that it can be used as a paperweight? What about a walking stick. My character might suddenly get old, and I might need something to balance on.

Agree with post. Kinda bummed that we still don't have it.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Bring back flavor text:

@ERICK001BC said in Bring back flavor text:

So what your saying is that "A weapon that can be used as a sword" also suggests that it can be used as a paperweight? What about a walking stick. My character might suddenly get old, and I might need something to balance on.

Those are only a few ideas yes. But that is the gist of it. Endless possibilities.

I'd like for them to do this.

There's no monetary value in doing so, so I doubt they ever will.

note: I'd like to be proved wrong though

A sentence that can be used as a Forum Post.

@Miraglyth said in Bring back flavor text:

A sentence that can be used as a Forum Post.

A sentence that can be used as a reply to a quote of a Forum Post.

Yes, please add in flavor text.