You revive some Scratchies but...

https://pso2.com/news/scratch-tickets/throwbackcollection

No Riad Headgear, saving my money sorry :c

Do we need a thread about this. At least we getting most of the throwbacks

Revivals are done based on the popularity of the item; and eventually you'll get old scratch rotations again even if it is a year or more from now... But this scratch has everything that was majorly wanted/highly demanded including 'flex' stuff like Dance 20.

Well if it makes you feel better come next year when NGS drops you won't be able to mix-match your standard PSO2 cosmetics with NGS cosmetics anyway. Just think about the long haul!

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed said in You revive some Scratchies but...:

Well if it makes you feel better come next year when NGS drops you won't be able to mix-match your standard PSO2 cosmetics with NGS cosmetics anyway. Just think about the long haul!

NGS supports Account-wide fashion/accessory unlocks, along with emotes and account-wide hair. You'll have to likely either repurchase outfits on the NGS side or wait for some sort of "Outfit Storage" system. (Which will probably end up being premium only with no free way to get a ticket for it. Or high (500+) SG Value.)

As a reminder, PSO2 will be upgraded to the NGS engine when it arrives fully, as you'll be using the same PSO2 client to go into NGS and PSO2. Though, don't expect larger/bigger PSO2 areas/quests.

@coldreactive said in You revive some Scratchies but...:

NGS supports Account-wide fashion/accessory unlocks, along with emotes and account-wide hair. You'll have to likely either repurchase outfits on the NGS side or wait for some sort of "Outfit Storage" system. (Which will probably end up being premium only with no free way to get a ticket for it. Or high (500+) SG Value.)

As a reminder, PSO2 will be upgraded to the NGS engine when it arrives fully, as you'll be using the same PSO2 client to go into NGS and PSO2. Though, don't expect larger/bigger PSO2 areas/quests.

"Regardless of the face variant option selected, outfits and wearable items from both PSO2 and PSO2:NGS are available to equip. Nonetheless, wearable items from PSO2 and PSO2:NGS cannot be equipped together at the same time"

This is basically what I was referencing from the "PSO2:NGS ADDITIONAL INFORMATION" page. I believe it will probably be as you say and they will resale our cosmetics to us (But in a NGS mode that allows us to equip it with other NGS stuff).

Nonetheless, wearable items from PSO2 and PSO2:NGS cannot be equipped together at the same time"

That page defines wearable items as outfits/layered wear/parts, no? OP is talking about an accessory.

@Miraglyth said in You revive some Scratchies but...:

Nonetheless, wearable items from PSO2 and PSO2:NGS cannot be equipped together at the same time"

That page defines wearable items as outfits/layered wear/parts, no? OP is talking about an accessory.

Oh that is correct! Just minus the "more expanded customizability" whatever that may be.

NGS being around the corner is exactly why I only pay for stuff I can bring with me. In this case it’s emotes and cosmetics. I’m pretty bummed we can’t use bought eye pupils since I had a nice set but it looks like we can bring almost everything else.

@Milk "Pupils" and "Eyes" are used interchangeably throughout the NGS post, and can be brought over, but just like with Makeup, Eyebrows, and Eyelashes, any current ones are restricted to PSO2 Face Variants and are unusable on NGS Face Varaints.

@AndrlCh

Yeah I want a NGS face if they look cute so that was kind of a disappointment but it’s understandable.