Old AC pack collection coming this week!!!!

@Knight-Raime said in Old AC pack collection coming this week!!!!:

Would be an issue if it took place of a new ticket.

You mean like this revival is already doing?

I got what I was after in this AC scratch ticket set, it too 18 tickets and not 1 of them gave me the Fox Ears, but I was able to sell the stuff in my personal shop to buy what I was after in the first place, and I still have plenty of item to sell of, and I got some fun emotes as a bonus.

My auxiliary is almost complete, she just needs the right tail to finish her look: Danielle Fox.png

It will be fun to see other old scratch ticket items return, so I can finish my main character look and its also bringing in a lot of interesting stuff into ship 4.

@Miraglyth

No because it didn't replace any afaik. And it goes away when the next one was already slated to leave.

@LazerRay

She’s cute! The only things I didn’t get were Airplane and a second Shooting Star but some fantastic sellers on ship 4 had good prices. Funny enough I got four Fox Ears but only one Cat Ears with Bells, ah well at least I got one!

@Knight-Raime said in Old AC pack collection coming this week!!!!:

No because it didn't replace any afaik.

I'm confused then. This is the only new scratch ticket we got this week. If we hadn't got it, we'd have got a different new scratch. I thought you had meant that the revival took the place of a new scratch.

@Milk Now that is funny since I wound up with 2 Airplane emotes, I kept one and wound up selling the other for over 17mill almost instantly (and I had the lowest price), I think that was what allowed me to get the Fox Ears.

Now that it’s been out for a minute: final thoughts.

(Sorry it’s long)

I’m a little burned that some items I have are going for pennies now but that’s my own fault for assuming they were never coming back. I sank 500m into emotes alone, ones that are going for under 10m now, some as low as 3m. However, it’s bittersweet because I was able to buy duplicates for cheap to give to my loved ones and I honestly did want everyone to be able to do the emotes too, I just wish I paid the same for mine.

Some of the bonus items were kind of suck to be honest but hey they’re free so who can complain? I got to have my beloved Cherry Blossom Flurry that I thought I’d never have. Elegant wings were nice and I really like the Cheer 1.

Some of my scratch items were things I’d underestimated in the past, I’m really happy I got a second chance to appreciate them. They were just so low on the priority list that I never got around to it and the previews for some of them didn’t let the item shine.

Surprise surprise, the one thing I didn’t get ended up being the most expensive thing. This happens every single scratch, RNGjesus hates me. I sold just enough stuff to buy it before the price climbs any higher.

My ship usually has nothing. I usually have to use alts on other ships or transfer during maint if it’s something I can’t bind to account like an outfit or outer. The majority of folks aren’t gonna do that and the ones that do, well, they’re absurdly greedy. If you bought something on ship 1 for under 10m you can bet it will be close to 100m on my ship. This revival scratch is the first fair chance anyone here has ever gotten to own anything cool, for that I’m grateful because I love the community of my ship and they deserve nice things too.

Almost everything in the scratch was appealing in some way, I had a lot of fun dressing up my alts in clothes I wouldn’t normally put them in. I think there was only like two hairstyles and one pair of wings I hated. That’s really good for a scratch!

So overall I’m pretty happy. There were a couple things I wanted that the scratch didn’t have so I’ll still probably have to pay the price if I want those items badly enough but for the most part the scratch checked off my shopping list for both myself and loved ones.

And finally, I’m happy to see sprout players running around in stuff a month ago you couldn’t dream of touching for under 300m. I’m happy to see they don’t have to wear their starter outfit forever because for once the good stuff is in reach.

@Tarina said in Old AC pack collection coming this week!!!!:

I submitted a feedback ticket making my complaints known. I encourage everyone else who's dissatisfied with the way this revival turned out to do the same. See this thread if you'd like to see how to go about doing that: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/6205/informational-want-your-feedback-heard-use-the-tools-we-have-to-your-advantage

An excellent suggestion, and one that I also endorse. Also, I just want to remind everyone that there is a LOT of outfits/layering wear to bring to NA still, and releasing them machine-gun style alongside re-releases might overwhelm the community. We're trying to find the best way in which to do this, and so your feedback is heartily encouraged.

@GM-Deynger Thank you, GM Deynger It means a lot to hear you're listening. ^^

If I might add here, I really feel that at the very least, the selection of outfits revived should be brought back in all their alt colors, and all pieces of said outfit intact. (example: Kabuki Tekko Gloves were missing from the revival, despite the matching OU/BA sets being revived... that kinda thing. )

If an outfit is excluded entirely, it's reasonable to expect that it might show up in a later revival. But when only a single color of a costume is released, it creates a very real fear and uncertainty that since "this outfit" already got revived, it, and its recolors, will never see the light of day again. I'd be ok with a smaller revival selection if it felt more... complete, to put it simply.

@Tarina said in Old AC pack collection coming this week!!!!:

@GM-Deynger Thank you, GM Deynger It means a lot to hear you're listening. ^^

If I might add here, I really feel that at the very least, the selection of outfits revived should be brought back in all their alt colors, and all pieces of said outfit intact. (example: Kabuki Tekko Gloves were missing from the revival, despite the matching OU/BA sets being revived... that kinda thing. )

If an outfit is excluded entirely, it's reasonable to expect that it might show up in a later revival. But when only a single color of a costume is released, it creates a very real fear and uncertainty that since "this outfit" already got revived, it, and its recolors, will never see the light of day again. I'd be ok with a smaller revival selection if it felt more... complete, to put it simply.

The way revivals work is that they bring back exactly 100 items so all items have a 1% chance to be pulled, if you brought back all colors of an items then you miss out on the other stuff. We'll get more revivals and chances are as long as it's not a collab item some day you'll get the item you're gunning for back.

We need to still need to get rid of the bots, its a real problem in Ship 01 since they buy everything and make the market more expensive than needed. Just as an example... Duskwake Regalia was on 13M on revival in the same day the bots start to buy all revival items and then they skyrocket go nuts with the prices to 35M, nobody buys the item and the price is still high at 25M.

But why this is a problem?, because a bot have half the stock of everything of the revival

@QQ-Ramza-QQ said in Old AC pack collection coming this week!!!!:

We need to still need to get rid of the bots, its a real problem in Ship 01 since they buy everything and make the market more expensive than needed. Just as an example... Duskwake Regalia was on 13M on revival in the same day the bots start to buy all revival items and then they skyrocket go nuts with the prices to 35M, nobody buys the item and the price is still high at 25M.

But why this is a problem?, because a bot have half the stock of everything of the revival

This isn't bots, it's investors. I personally know some of the people who bought up all the stock of pole dance under 30mil for instance to hold onto for months from now when it's low stock again.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki I dont think so, because is not the first time it happends with the same player ID. I now that there are people with a lot of meseta with all the time the server have and even more if they whale. But as you mention normally that people focus on emotes

@QQ-Ramza-QQ said in Old AC pack collection coming this week!!!!:

@Kurumi-Tokisaki I dont think so, because is not the first time it happends with the same player ID. I now that there are people with a lot of meseta with all the time the server have and even more if they whale. But as you mention normally that people focus on emotes

duskwake is also a highly coveted item, personally I prefer the inner more than the base but the base has always been incredibly expensive.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki Yes, but at revival the price was ok for a new item and by a single bot the price was the double and that is not normal since it was not only with the duskwake, but with all of the revival items by the same person