The Droprate and Exp PSE boost during Trick or Treat UQ.

According to the following from the event webpage: "This boost will net operatives increased EXP gain as well as an increased rare item drop rate for the duration of their current instance of Trick or Treat! So before heading to the Quest Counter, check to see if you have any of the items in this article!"

The PSE boost is supposed to last for the remainder of the quest, the PSE boost does activate more the more halloween clothing you wear, but the PSE boost expires not even 5 seconds after activating or leveling up. Is this intentional, or is it actually still active despite the buff icon at the top-right of the screen disappearing.

I asked myself that question too. For trick or treat UQ i put on the arks rappy suit,but i didnt see a buff icon nor a an entry in the charackter stats menu.

@Krinos said in The Droprate and Exp PSE boost during Trick or Treat UQ.:

According to the following from the event webpage: "This boost will net operatives increased EXP gain as well as an increased rare item drop rate for the duration of their current instance of Trick or Treat! So before heading to the Quest Counter, check to see if you have any of the items in this article!"

The PSE boost is supposed to last for the remainder of the quest, the PSE boost does activate more the more halloween clothing you wear, but the PSE boost expires not even 5 seconds after activating or leveling up. Is this intentional, or is it actually still active despite the buff icon at the top-right of the screen disappearing.

Now I think about it my current CAST parts for some reason get the PSE costume boost despite not being listed. Not sure if that is intentional or not.

@Scerms77 the icon doesn't appear sometimes in the first run, however if you see a message saying of a booster being active when you start then the bonus of the suit is being applied

@Scerms77 same for some reason the rappy outfits/costumes don't give a boost icon and i tried switching but it always show 7.

@Jamesmor said in The Droprate and Exp PSE boost during Trick or Treat UQ.:

@Scerms77 the icon doesn't appear sometimes in the first run, however if you see a message saying of a booster being active when you start then the bonus of the suit is being applied

Ok. I will pay attention to this next time.

Hi all! If you are finding this to be true, please submit a ticket to support so that we can get this fixed. Thank you!

@GM-Deynger yes i have an issued, im too addicted to PSO2 can you guys not make it so enjoyable.

@ShadowBlood89 said in The Droprate and Exp PSE boost during Trick or Treat UQ.:

@GM-Deynger yes i have an issued, im too addicted to PSO2 can you guys not make it so enjoyable.

Umm...suuure....we'll get right on that. 😊

So i looked in to it today, no buff icon,no message when wearing the rappy suit during trick or treat UQ. But in the charackter info there was the pse outfit bonus lv4...so everything should be alright.👍

The PSE icon in the character menu also vanishes when the buff icon on the HUD disappears.

@GM-Deynger said in The Droprate and Exp PSE boost during Trick or Treat UQ.:

Hi all! If you are finding this to be true, please submit a ticket to support so that we can get this fixed. Thank you!

That seems to be a problem, because the support function on the website loops back to the log-in page.

The PSE boost mentioned on the webpage mentioned states that the effect lasts the duration of the instance of Trick or Treat, however the PSE boost caps out at level 7, and vanishes from both the HUD and the player status screen. The webpage might be incorrect, or the PSE boost is broken as it expires like normal PSE boosts in a very short time period.

@Krinos said in The Droprate and Exp PSE boost during Trick or Treat UQ.:

The PSE icon in the character menu also vanishes when the buff icon on the HUD disappears.

@GM-Deynger said in The Droprate and Exp PSE boost during Trick or Treat UQ.:

That seems to be a problem, because the support function on the website loops back to the log-in page.

The PSE boost mentioned on the webpage mentioned states that the effect lasts the duration of the instance of Trick or Treat, however the PSE boost caps out at level 7, and vanishes from both the HUD and the player status screen. The webpage might be incorrect, or the PSE boost is broken as it expires like normal PSE boosts in a very short time period.

To submit a ticket, you are required to log in again, so it's not looping, it's just going through an additional check for identity. After doing that, select "submit a request" in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. You'll then be able to enter the information. Apologies for any confusion!