Jupiter Tullus impasse

So like many of y'all I am super happy that one of our BIS weps is finally here however. As some one who never did the grinding for a nemisis wep or raven wep. I am starting to think about skipping this unless I so happen to get ahold of one.

Right now on ship 2 one of these bad boys is at a minimum going for 70 million and fully grinded to 35 is going for 300 million.

So my question realistically should I just farm and work towards atlas ex soring blades vs spend a ton of hours and hope I get this specific item to drop. Today I spent at Least 6 hours farming and only got one 13 ⭐ wep to drop and it was a wierd lance. I had tree buff (10%), triboost 100, chicken food , and rare drop rate 300%.

And still no luck. What are some of my fellow bouncers doing and or recommend?

buy the 70m one and use 7mil of materials to make it +35 yourself. Never buy pre grinded +35 equipment unless it's only a 3~mil difference from base item.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki so you think this is worth the investment of 70 million o.O?

@Kurumi-Tokisaki NVM I ended up doing what you suggested and spent the 70million

It’s an item I’ve wanted to find and not spend money on. I’m currently rocking the Atlas soaring blades and the Gilles Weihen jet boots so I shouldn’t complain.

And purchasing a completely grinded weapon is always going to cost you more it’s best to do it yourself.

@darkchild360 said in Jupiter Tullus impasse:

It’s an item I’ve wanted to find and not spend money on. I’m currently rocking the Atlas soaring blades and the Gilles Weihen jet boots so I shouldn’t complain.

And purchasing a completely grinded weapon is always going to cost you more it’s best to do it yourself.

It's a small fee for a 14* item and gives you peace of mind for the future.