When is Episode 6 coming?

Does anyone know if Episode 6 is planned to be here in December or perhaps January? I'm pretty psyched!

I know the goal was to have it all by the end of 2020, not sure if anything has changed that.

@ZeeHero9271 Hopefully we will get it then, been waiting for the Phantom class. : )

Only class I have zero excitement for. Hero is fun, Phantom? I played it on JP and HATED it. given I was doing rifle phantom since katana and rod phantom did not appeal to me, but I HATED it. the animation locks are way too long.

@ZeeHero9271 What?? Really?? I felt that Hero is just sooo easy and spammy. I used the TMG because I main Gunner and I just had to go back to it. I've played on JP but never got far so I never experienced any of the Successor classes.

If I said "Soon (TM)" would you guys throw something at me? 😉

The first part of Episode 6 is Q4 2020 (any time from October to December), while the rest is in 2021: https://pso2.com/news/announcements/roadmap

A lot of people are considering mid to late November. With a hypothetical Part 2 (story update) being added in the Christmas Update. We likely won't see Etoile/Superstar until January at the earliest.

This is to be expected, because Etoile/Superstar is the best class for solo'ing / doing old hard (normally multi-party) content on its own. I would show you some wand gameplay of it from JP's version, but I'm saving that until it comes out in NA, like some of my other JP videos of content that hasn't even been teased yet.

Plus, it'll be a lot better to see the footage at a better bitrate than these old JP videos, lol.

@GM-Deynger Better than "After episode 5 but before episode 7."

@ERICK001BC said in When is Episode 6 coming?:

but before episode 7."

I know this is a joke, but for those who don't know it is a joke: Episode 7 isn't a thing. The developers have confirmed that we're getting NGS instead of Episode 7.

@coldreactive Oh that’s great I expected perhaps some time in December but I hope it comes soon. Really excited to test it out. : )

I can't wait for Superstar. Phantom can eat a barfburger.

@coldreactive said in When is Episode 6 coming?:

@ERICK001BC said in When is Episode 6 coming?:

but before episode 7."

I know this is a joke, but for those who don't know it is a joke: Episode 7 isn't a thing. The developers have confirmed that we're getting NGS instead of Episode 7.

Yes, I am aware of that. I actually wanted to start a thread about the story after 6. Without Spoilers, I am a little curious as to what NGS main story is going to be about. Considering NO story information has really been reviled I have a ton of questions about it! They Hype!