Rest in pieces vadersoma not working

i have killed like 10 vadersoma and broke everything on it and quest does not complete i think its bugged i am doing it wrong? i am using the ark mission with vadersoma on 63+ and nothing

What is the client order / etc. that requires you to kill the thing.

Quest = the thing you enter after going to the gateway ship.

Client Order = requests to do from NPCs. (IE: Quests from other games.) Such as killing a specific enemy from a certain quest.

does not give a specific quest just says kill vadersoma blow up cannon battery before killing

Just to make it sure.

Verdersomas Main Gun Battery.jpg

It appears after a comm from the operator that we've depleted its HPs. If we kill this too quickly, we won't see this phase. Maybe it's hard to see this in the Trick or Treat! UQ. ARKS quest "Defeat the Moving Fortress Automata" will be much better for this CO, I think. Doable on VH+ difficulties of that quest.

@coldreactive It's written in the thread title.

yeah figured it out i swear we need clearer mission details.

ergh the order did specify that you need to destroy the main cannon first, if your read the yellow part in the botton is written right there

fwiw, I read that and assumed the main cannon battery just meant the two frontal guns, because until looking up this quest I didn't know vardersoma actually had a giant cannon like big varder, because I always killed it too quickly for the cannon to pop out.

His HP is far too low for the part to appear in a full party. I think this quest should be change to a simple defeat instead.

(I ran on 80+, and cannons still nuked his HP far too quickly.)

@MasterDarkwingz said in Rest in pieces vadersoma not working:

His HP is far too low for the part to appear in a full party. I think this quest should be change to a simple defeat instead.

The COs from the guy who gives it are all based around part breaking, so that seems like it'd be a little weird to change that one specifically for this bingo. It does look a bit funny on the bingo card because it seems like it expects you to complete it in Trick or Treat like all the other enemies that show up in there (or bewitched woods), but the quest's easy enough to complete if you just do the Defeat the Moving Fortress Automata ARKS Quest for it instead of trying to do it in Trick or Treat where everyone murders it.

I have been able to break it during the Trick or Treat UQ.

@Weirdo said in Rest in pieces vadersoma not working:

I have been able to break it during the Trick or Treat UQ.

I think we might've broken it once out of all the runs I've done. But not before hitting the Reverse side.

Vandersoma opens his main cannon just by destroying the frontal guns just need to wait after destroying then