Manually vet a player's first AC purchase.

Now that there's a 24-48 hour delay before first receiving AC, how is this still happening? 20d28e19-97c4-4427-b232-c757ac42a428-image.png

I was under the impression that this was to combat the bots so that they could decline and ban users who show suspicious activity such as instantly buying $1000 worth of AC items when they're still a level 2 char/etc.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki Good question, unless they somehow stockpiled AC.

Alternatively, just ban China entirely and the problem goes away.

@Not-A-Bear not 💯 true, I have seen post on Facebook groups and other forms where US players talking about selling and buying meseta

@SaviorZero82 I mean with people losing their jobs left and right, none of that surprises me. With nowhere left to turn, people are switching to RMT, as they saw the foreign bots making cash.

We may end up having to switch to that scenario in Ready Player 1, where the currency system switched to all gaming related, if this keeps up. Too many jobless, and homeless people, not enough economic support for the average citizen, and people get desperate.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Manually vet a player's first AC purchase.:

@SaviorZero82 I mean with people losing their jobs left and right, none of that surprises me. With nowhere left to turn, people are switching to RMT, as they saw the foreign bots making cash.

We may end up having to switch to that scenario in Ready Player 1, where the currency system switched to all gaming related, if this keeps up. Too many jobless, and homeless people, not enough economic support for the average citizen, and people get desperate.

that opens the door for other 'services' like boosting you to level 90, etc etc. there's no surefire way to stop all of them, rmt meseta is just the easiest thing for them to do right now.