BOUGHT AC THROUGH STEAM NOT SHOWING IN THE GAME

bought the 3k ac 24h have passed i cant contact with support and still havent recived it

I also bought AC over 24 hours ago and have not received it yet, how incompetent is this company?

Wow did a bunch of us get scammed this weekend?

if you bought and didn't got your AC after 24 hours send a ticket, there's nothing that can be done from here in the forum even more when they gonna ask from some personal info to validate the purchase

dang, i got the same problem just now, i purchase twice, 1st from the game, it doesnt show up, then i close the game and try another purchase from steam and it still doesnt show up

Weird, I got mine after 24 hours no problem. Send a support ticket.

@YoRHa-No-2-Type-B after 24 hour i finally get the ac i purchased,.well, that is quite nerve wrecking,. But i did send them a ticket yesterday and they told me to wait for 24 hour

@narzzfates said in BOUGHT AC THROUGH STEAM NOT SHOWING IN THE GAME:

@YoRHa-No-2-Type-B after 24 hour i finally get the ac i purchased,.well, that is quite nerve wrecking,. But i did send them a ticket yesterday and they told me to wait for 24 hour

Glad you got em!

New player here, bought some AC through Steam, the "ArksCash (AC) Exchange Ticket" is sitting on my inventory, after multiple logins I have yet to get my funds, what's the point of going the extra step of adding funds to my Steam wallet so I can buy currency for the game if the transaction still needs to be authorized/processed? the item in the inventory says literally:

"By purchasing this exchange ticket, and by logging into Phantasy Star Online 2, you will be able to obtain 1000AC in-game currency. The Exchange Ticket is not an item that can be used in-game. AC will be rewarded automatically upon purchasing it and several seconds after logging in. Please confirm the transaction in the Log Window."

"It may take up to 24 hours for the product to be reflected upon your first billed purchase. If over 48 hours have passed and the product has still not been reflected, please contact us through the Phantasy Star Online 2 Official Website."

Guess I won't be purchasing any more AC after this.

Had the same problem, i bought my first ac yesterday, saw the 24 hours for the first purchase thing. EXACTLY 24 hours after the purchase, my ac dropped on my account, so, all good.