What suggestion can we give the Sega team that makes the NA platform distinctively different than the JP platform? Something even JP veterans didn’t see coming.

Give us Arks Dance Festival concert once a week. Probably on Saturdays.

@Kitsunefox412 said in What suggestion can we give the Sega team that makes the NA platform distinctively different than the JP platform? Something even JP veterans didn’t see coming.:

@SeriPSO2 said in What suggestion can we give the Sega team that makes the NA platform distinctively different than the JP platform? Something even JP veterans didn’t see coming.:

@Kitsunefox412 said in How can we make NA different from JP that JP veterans get upset?:

Actually the only thing that pisses me off, is the lack of contents comparing to the jp version but i can live with that.

hope it was helpfull, and good luck!

Except the speed EN gets contents are much faster than JP, I honestly don't see the point why people complain about the amount of available contents in EN and try to compare it to JP when there's actually no waiting time at all. In addition, there's no filler event or empty gap before more contents are released.

EN is currently in first part of EP5, and will get second part down the line. The average player is given enough time to prep for when the second part comes.

There's more than enough content/activities on EN to keep you busy. And if you don't want to do them, that's on you.

What part of "i can live with that" you didn't get?the "i can"? the "live with that"? I'm not complaining at all.

Before getting snarky, at least read the focus of my comment being that EP5's only in its initial release. The story is only in its early chapters to to even get the EQ/contents such as: Perpetual Madness, DF Appregina, DF Loser, DF Persona, etc.... So something like PD solo trig wouldn't be out yet as it has the updated loot table with novel/austere in it and EN hasn't even gotten Ex series yet.

As for receptors in general, it's kind of obvious as to why it wasn't out on initial EP4 nor EP5 was released or anything prior to that. The amount of stats an individual can get on the fly with how easily accessible all the affixes are now.

JP had es but have to take into consideration that despite having soul receptors, they didn't have the boosted rates loot drop nor were excube/affix farming feasible, so potential stats of the average player at the time were much lower than those of EN players now during EP5 since EN have elegant/grace capsules, 4s prots and ability transfer passes. The current EN player is easily overpowered for the current EP5 contents in terms of stats. If they just release receptors now, players can easily obtain compound affixes that give them high enough stats to faceroll everything more.

With affixing being more of an endgame focus activity and EN haven't even covered the entire EP5 story yet, it doesn't warrant a need to have the receptors out yet. Eventually, EN will get receptors but seeing as each content update having a specific focus on what players should be prepping for the next, it won't be until much later as right now, Atlas is the focus.

I'm kinda lost. is the OP a troll? also NA server should be the SAME as JP server, with a different language.

OP is obviously someone who didn't play PSU. You want this game to be different then ask me or another PSU vet what that kind of decision leads to.

@SeriPSO2 said in What suggestion can we give the Sega team that makes the NA platform distinctively different than the JP platform? Something even JP veterans didn’t see coming.:

@Kitsunefox412 said in What suggestion can we give the Sega team that makes the NA platform distinctively different than the JP platform? Something even JP veterans didn’t see coming.:

@Kitsunefox412 said in How can we make NA different from JP that JP veterans get upset?:

Actually the only thing that pisses me off, is the lack of contents comparing to the jp version but i can live with that.

hope it was helpfull, and good luck!

Except the speed EN gets contents are much faster than JP, I honestly don't see the point why people complain about the amount of available contents in EN and try to compare it to JP when there's actually no waiting time at all. In addition, there's no filler event or empty gap before more contents are released.

EN is currently in first part of EP5, and will get second part down the line. The average player is given enough time to prep for when the second part comes.

There's more than enough content/activities on EN to keep you busy. And if you don't want to do them, that's on you.

What part of "i can live with that" you didn't get?the "i can"? the "live with that"? I'm not complaining at all.

Before getting snarky, at least read the focus of my comment being that EP5's only in its initial release. The story is only in its early chapters to to even get the EQ/contents such as: Perpetual Madness, DF Appregina, DF Loser, DF Persona, etc.... So something like PD solo trig wouldn't be out yet as it has the updated loot table with novel/austere in it and EN hasn't even gotten Ex series yet.

As for receptors in general, it's kind of obvious as to why it wasn't out on initial EP4 nor EP5 was released or anything prior to that. The amount of stats an individual can get on the fly with how easily accessible all the affixes are now.

JP had es but have to take into consideration that despite having soul receptors, they didn't have the boosted rates loot drop nor were excube/affix farming feasible, so potential stats of the average player at the time were much lower than those of EN players now during EP5 since EN have elegant/grace capsules, 4s prots and ability transfer passes. The current EN player is easily overpowered for the current EP5 contents in terms of stats. If they just release receptors now, players can easily obtain compound affixes that give them high enough stats to faceroll everything more.

With affixing being more of an endgame focus activity and EN haven't even covered the entire EP5 story yet, it doesn't warrant a need to have the receptors out yet. Eventually, EN will get receptors but seeing as each content update having a specific focus on what players should be prepping for the next, it won't be until much later as right now, Atlas is the focus.

I understand your opinion.

Still want those, because they are supposed to be there.

@ZeeHero9271 said in What suggestion can we give the Sega team that makes the NA platform distinctively different than the JP platform? Something even JP veterans didn’t see coming.:

I'm kinda lost. is the OP a troll? also NA server should be the SAME as JP server, with a different language.

No Rain is not a Troll! Ginyu just has strong opinions and is not very knowledgeable about the game as others maybe. But loves the game and maybe puts to much passion into it.

We need a 1:1 translation OR ELSEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, I'm fine with the game being different.

@ApollosAmour said in What suggestion can we give the Sega team that makes the NA platform distinctively different than the JP platform? Something even JP veterans didn’t see coming.:

Exaggerated impressions aside, it would be nice if we had the same amount of translation. "An item equippable as a Sword." on dozens of items will never not be boring.

@Miraglyth said in What suggestion can we give the Sega team that makes the NA platform distinctively different than the JP platform? Something even JP veterans didn’t see coming.:

@ApollosAmour said in What suggestion can we give the Sega team that makes the NA platform distinctively different than the JP platform? Something even JP veterans didn’t see coming.:

Exaggerated impressions aside, it would be nice if we had the same amount of translation. "An item equippable as a Sword." on dozens of items will never not be boring.

That's at least something everyone across the board agrees on.

For sure. As a translator, I just cringe when people ask for little to no localization.

Hmm actually I can endorse one change from JP. No expert matching system. From how SEGA themselves describe it its clear its a terrible mistake, I mean what kind of fake game devloper changes their system to match an arbitrary number?

If you're setting requirements in a game and people meet them, if the number of players who meet them are more than you expected.. and you then change them to be stricter to match the idea in your head of "OMG THIS NEEDS TO BE ONLY FOR L33T" then you are a moron, and should be banned from the game development field for life.

There is no place in any game for that broken kind of thinking. If people meet requirements, they meet them. forcing content to match arbitrary expectations is the mark of a bottom tier fake dev.

@ZeeHero9271 said in What suggestion can we give the Sega team that makes the NA platform distinctively different than the JP platform? Something even JP veterans didn’t see coming.:

Hmm actually I can endorse one change from JP. No expert matching system. From how SEGA themselves describe it its clear its a terrible mistake, I mean what kind of fake game devloper changes their system to match an arbitrary number?

If you're setting requirements in a game and people meet them, if the number of players who meet them are more than you expected.. and you then change them to be stricter to match the idea in your head of "OMG THIS NEEDS TO BE ONLY FOR L33T" then you are a moron, and should be banned from the game development field for life.

There is no place in any game for that broken kind of thinking. If people meet requirements, they meet them. forcing content to match arbitrary expectations is the mark of a bottom tier fake dev.

Does it not stop the leaching issue we have now?

@RainGnyu Gotta say, I freaking hate it when someone joins a pug group and goes AFK without any word. If anything could help prevent that, I'd be for it.

Leeching is a seperate issue but a system based on the FF14 party finder would help with that.

Expert matchmaking is really nice when the leveling gets way easier later in the game. When someone can get 85 in a day or 2 they don't really understand the game. No idea if NA leveling pace will reach that though.

But I agree if the game is different like PSU was NA will get left behind. I think PSU was 2 months behind to start then 2 years behind at the end. Trust me you really dont want it to be different like PSU was.

I mean best case scenario is NGS is one server since you can't trade pso2 items in ngs.