What suggestion can we give the Sega team that makes the NA platform distinctively different than the JP platform? Something even JP veterans didn’t see coming.

@ZeeHero9271 said in How can we make NA different from JP that JP veterans get upset?:

difficulty is making a fight mechanically tougher or require better timing, ideally both.

Then the combat balances and skill trees that global had right off the bat and JP didn't get in late EP5 or 6, and having higher character level with access to higher level skills makes global a lot easier. It really changed how many classes fight as mobility and aerial combat capability were greatly increased and animation locks decreased.

Right now for EP5, JP tackled the first portion as lv80 cap without the combat balances, and most of the 2nd half as 85 (hero was kept at 80). It wasn't until the very end of EP5 (the release of the very last EP5 urgent) where level cap was raised 90. Not to mention there's numerous EP6 weapons and units already making it's appearance on global that are strong for the current content.

To the people mentioning spoilers. As far as I saw in these forums, there wasn't any spoilers, unless they said (Spoiler Warning, or Spoiler Alert) way in advance of any actual spoilers. They may have alluded to scenes of in game content, but nothing was spoiled for me during any of the conversations about cut content. I know, because I was in the center of many of those conversations, and at no time did I see anyone even come close to ruining something that hadn't already been released at the time. Also, telling them not to complain about cut content, is why veteran players haven't even been bothered to make the switch to this version. I'm not a veteran player, but I'm glad they said that we were getting what I see to be an inferior version of the game, at least in regards to content censorship, or outright removal.

As for veterans talking about waiting until x weapon is released, is dumb, and smart at the same time, depending upon your play style. Dumb in that many new players will want to jump right into the content, and holding off on getting the next most powerful weapon at the time, will make it impossible to do some of the new content, yet smart in the sense that if you hold off on it, you can stockpile enhancing resources, and the necessary meseta. It all depends upon your wants as a player.

Telling players to hold off on overall criticism of the story, was and still is reasonable, as Episode five was a major improvement from four, as four felt like something quickly created on the spot, to explain how the protagonist gains certain abilities after the events of episode 3.

I get that some of you don't want to be told x thing so that you can enjoy your user experience, so may I suggest you stop using the forums, or just block the users brining up those topics until well after episode six, so that those of us console users new to the game, that want the full experience of the game, and not a cut one, can continue to ask for it. Just because you don't care either way, and are indifferent, doesn't mean that every console user is.

Telling veterans far more dedicated to this game, not to be here, because they aren't wanted, or because they are upset that they aren't getting the same user experience is both unwise and selfish. How many of you plan to actually stick around as long as they have? How many plan to support the game for as long? The user fall off overall these last few months, even with consecutively added new content is telling. Most of those, I guarantee you were new players, and some were likely veteran players that were tired of not having that aforementioned user experience.

@Anarchy-Marine said in How can we make NA different from JP that JP veterans get upset?:

To the people mentioning spoilers. As far as I saw in these forums, there wasn't any spoilers, unless they said (Spoiler Warning, or Spoiler Alert) way in advance of any actual spoilers. They may have alluded to scenes of in game content, but nothing was spoiled for me during any of the conversations about cut content. I know, because I was in the center of many of those conversations, and at no time did I see anyone even come close to ruining something that hadn't already been released at the time. Also, telling them not to complain about cut content, is why veteran players haven't even been bothered to make the switch to this version. I'm not a veteran player, but I'm glad they said that we were getting what I see to be an inferior version of the game, at least in regards to content censorship, or outright removal.

As for veterans talking about waiting until x weapon is released, is dumb, and smart at the same time, depending upon your play style. Dumb in that many new players will want to jump right into the content, and holding off on getting the next most powerful weapon at the time, will make it impossible to do some of the new content, yet smart in the sense that if you hold off on it, you can stockpile enhancing resources, and the necessary meseta. It all depends upon your wants as a player.

Telling players to hold off on overall criticism of the story, was and still is reasonable, as Episode five was a major improvement from four, as four felt like something quickly created on the spot, to explain how the protagonist gains certain abilities after the events of episode 3.

I get that some of you don't want to be told x thing so that you can enjoy your user experience, so may I suggest you stop using the forums, or just block the users brining up those topics until well after episode six, so that those of us console users new to the game, that want the full experience of the game, and not a cut one, can continue to ask for it. Just because you don't care either way, and are indifferent, doesn't mean that every console user is.

Telling veterans far more dedicated to this game, not to be here, because they aren't wanted, or because they are upset that they aren't getting the same user experience is both unwise and selfish. How many of you plan to actually stick around as long as they have? How many plan to support the game for as long? The user fall off overall these last few months, even with consecutively added new content is telling. Most of those, I guarantee you were new players, and some were likely veteran players that were tired of not having that aforementioned user experience.

Sometimes and take note that I personally said sometimes. A JP Veterans Shared personal experience on the JP platform Is the spoiler. Because 9 times out 10 they can’t help but want to share that experience in order to show their superiority on the NA platform.

We are leaving aside too that we have a halloween event that is not running on JP right now

@RainGnyu said in How can we make NA different from JP that JP veterans get upset?:

I don’t want the same environment in NA as they do over on JP! How can we make NA so different that JP veterans get upset about it?

Suggestion please!

so you want to purposely upset jp players...because their environment isn't tasteful for you. funny seeing as you play the victim in these forums and claim jp players are trying to indoctrinate you and others.

@XenoBladeX37645 Thus why I blocked him after I called him out for being a troll. His defense for his post is weak, as it doesn't line up at all with how the initial post reads. He's nothing more than a user that likes to stir up drama for the sheer sake of it, and I'm done debating topics with that particular user. He always has some reason to be in the right, and never admits when he's mistaken either. At least not that I've ever seen.

@Rolph-Rhega well since Wind and Rain 2020, JP been running the seasonal event after NA. Same was for Beach Wars. But it's good to have some break I guess, both Viva Las Vegas and the re-run of limited quest just ended with maint this week.

@Anarchy-Marine He went to other post tha we were comparing fashion from JP and NA, just sot say "im tired of JP, why there is JP?" just dont mind him, he is just trolling.

@Rolph-Rhega Yeah, that's an understatement, and super self evident at this point. It actually made me look at several of his other arguing points a different way. He's just on these forums to aggravate people, and cause drama.

@Rolph-Rhega said in How can we make NA different from JP that JP veterans get upset?:

We are leaving aside too that we have a halloween event that is not running on JP right now

It's not a cultural holiday there though(though I think it's actually called something else). We don't need to "americanize" other cultures' servers.

Actually the only thing that pisses me off, is the lack of contents comparing to the jp version but i can live with that.

hope it was helpfull, and good luck!

@Anarchy-Marine said in How can we make NA different from JP that JP veterans get upset?:

@Rolph-Rhega Yeah, that's an understatement, and super self evident at this point. It actually made me look at several of his other arguing points a different way. He's just on these forums to aggravate people, and cause drama.

Aren’t we dismissive! Why is it important for you to label me? You do remember that they didn’t release the game over here until 6 years later? Is that not a slap in our American faces. Maybe they didn’t want our culture influences?

@RainGnyu said in How can we make NA different from JP that JP veterans get upset?:

Aren’t we dismissive! Why is it important for you to label me? You do remember that they didn’t release the game over here until 6 years later? Is that not a slap in our American faces. Maybe they didn’t want our culture influences?

Western influence is garbage anyways so if that IS the reason, I support it 100%. Western society is weak

@RainGnyu NA already has its own uniqueness when compared to JP. You have lazy flavor text ranging from weapons, cosmetics, and room items; to even little to no limited quests and bugged filled drops (Yamato still can't drop a 14 star because it wasn't added yet lmao).

You even have people on NA complaining a weapon had the name "slave" in it, or complaining about our servants calling us "Master", or the censor on height limit because people tried to make it a big deal; the list goes on, I even heard talks about censoring "UwU" lmao.

@XenoBladeX37645 said in How can we make NA different from JP that JP veterans get upset?:

Maybe they didn’t want our culture influences?

Western influence is garbage anyways so if that IS the reason, I support it 100%.

Let's not go down that road. Compared to much more obvious reasons like financial viability (remembering Universe bombed not too long prior), taking this possibility seriously is both disrespectful to the series and somewhat embarrassing for people saying it.

@Maxwell said in How can we make NA different from JP that JP veterans get upset?:

You even have people on NA complaining ... about our servants calling us "Master", or the censor on height limit because people tried to make it a big deal

This is a mixture of points and I'm not convinced by all of them. When the auxiliary change happened one of the main questions was if anyone had complained about it, and to my knowledge nobody found any such complaint. Meanwhile I'm not quite sure what you're saying about the height limits but if it's that they were adjusted due to player complaint that is also incorrect because they've always been in place on Global, before anyone had a chance to complain.