What suggestion can we give the Sega team that makes the NA platform distinctively different than the JP platform? Something even JP veterans didn’t see coming.

@RainGnyu Mostly yes, im even prepping for the Atlas EX type weapon that is coming the next patch for sure, i have almost all ready to just trade it with Zig when the time comes. I wasalready aware of how Dark Blast, Hero and Phantom worked, wich weapon they used and how they used it. Etoille is new for me but i went onto my old JP account to check how Etoille and Luster are played.

@RainGnyu said in How can we make NA different from JP that JP veterans get upset?:

I don’t want the same environment in NA as they do over on JP! How can we make NA so different that JP veterans get upset about it?

Suggestion please!

Dude, this post kind of goes against the forum rules. You are actively trying to upset other players, and at this point I see you as nothing more than a troll. I gave you the benefit of the doubt before, but this is ridiculous. You don't get to dictate anything about this game, or try to control what other players want. You can disagree, but that's as far as your rights here go. I'm formally blocking you, as I'm tired of seeing you act so immature.

@Anarchy-Marine said in How can we make NA different from JP that JP veterans get upset?:

@RainGnyu said in How can we make NA different from JP that JP veterans get upset?:

I don’t want the same environment in NA as they do over on JP! How can we make NA so different that JP veterans get upset about it?

Suggestion please!

Dude, this post kind of goes against the forum rules. You are actively trying to upset other players, and at this point I see you as nothing more than a troll. I gave you the benefit of the doubt before, but this is ridiculous. You don't get to dictate anything about this game, or try to control what other players want. You can disagree, but that's as far as your rights here go. I'm formally blocking you, as I'm tired of seeing you act so immature.

Nope got me all wrong!

I want NA to have exclusivities! Uniqueness for the NA version! Something the JP veterans don’t know what is coming therefore can’t get the jump on everyone else and spoil content. Which is upsetting to me but who cares right?

I dont think NA will get anything different from JP side, maybe not in the Old PS02 since we are trying to catch up with the JP PS02. Maybe in the New Genesis, we could get something exclusive to global , perhaps time exclusive.

Make all our gear worthless and be based off levels only. Make all consumables non transferable. Make affix p2w on weapons and gear. Pay $1 for 100% affix per unit/weapon.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in How can we make NA different from JP that JP veterans get upset?:

Make Veteran's Resolve V easier to get, that'll rile em up.

For the average JP player, they wouldn't care about Returner. For above average player, they don't care about it either. For whales, some would go for it if they want to.

Returner's more or less have become an affix that's optional for whales. And also, most JP player already have it easy to get Returner/Veteran Resolve V. It wouldn't make them jealous or mad if EN would get an easier way to obtain it. Most players can do without the affix because there are enough options to choose from that most skip it since it can be tedious to set up in the first place. At the most you'll rile up are your fellow EN players who have played on JP and hoarding/capitalizing on Returner market.

TL;DR, Veteran's Resolve V as an affix on any item cost like 300mil+

and like others have said, only like 10% chance to succeed so with +40% you get 50%. Basically, super time consuming.

To make the affix with the market price Returner's been at, 300m+ is an exaggeration, even in the more populated ships with inflated prices it wouldn't cost that much on average to make it.

@HarmlessSyan said in How can we make NA different from JP that JP veterans get upset?:

JP players are used to Global having things on easy mode, don't think easier Returner or Crack gonna rile anyone up.

Probably if SEGA does something different with monetization that really benefit the players more on global would piss JP off.

This is something I can agree on personally, as monetization methods are what players are more vocal about. As affixes only end up as a waiting game for most players, making Returner a min-max status, while Crack affix died because YSOK killed it with events, etc. It wouldn't bug the average JP player because there's still an abundance for the more populated ships. On top of the fact that Returner farming is a breeze because of gears.

What does Returner mean or what is it?

The environment EN has is something that's already far different from JP. While anecdotal, my average experience regarding the players I have encountered/interacted/observed on EN are vastly different than ones I have on JP. I play both version of course because of friends, etc.

I'm not sure exactly why you want to provoke people as it's rather tasteless/obnoxious idea to even think about and it only perpetuate the reputation of EN players being toxic.

Not all people get a chance to play the JP version and we really wanted to stick as much as possible with the original content of the game. Who knows what will be the future update.

I got an idea from watching episode 4.

We should have the option of designing our own weapon! Like we do when creating our avatars.

Or improving the Mag untilies like we do when improving our weapon!

What does Returner mean or what is it?

I think it designates a player that has returned to the game from a long absence.

@GM-Sirius said in How can we make NA different from JP that JP veterans get upset?:

Not all people get a chance to play the JP version and we really wanted to stick as much as possible with the original content of the game. Who knows what will be the future update.

does that mean we can expect future content after episode 6/luster (not including new genesis)?

NA/Global just existing pisses of a lot of JP players for some reason, so we don't really have to do much to accomplish that.

I get annoyed when the JP veterans spoil Story content and get the jump on in game items, because they know what to look for and prepare. They seem to casually forget that some of us have never played the JP version. I have noticed how JP veterans get upset when NA version deviates just a little from what they remember in JP version.

I just get overwhelmed on here, a forum for NA/Global players and there’s a number of comments from JP veterans(who sometimes admit they never play this version) being like “if you thought that was good/bad then just you wait until(future content)” or talking about stuff that was cut that we’ll likely never have.

This is the only version I play. This is my PSO2 experience. I’d like to go into new content blind and sit back and take in the moment but there’s a constant comparison to a version of the game that had an eight year head start. We’re catching up, cut us a little slack, will ya?

For gear we can cross that bridge when we get there, the same as JP did. For fashion we work with our more limited options, the same as JP did.

It feels unfair to spoil story for our game or just talk about it like it’s trash compared to their version.