@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in How can we make NA different from JP that JP veterans get upset?:
Make Veteran's Resolve V easier to get, that'll rile em up.
For the average JP player, they wouldn't care about Returner. For above average player, they don't care about it either. For whales, some would go for it if they want to.
Returner's more or less have become an affix that's optional for whales. And also, most JP player already have it easy to get Returner/Veteran Resolve V. It wouldn't make them jealous or mad if EN would get an easier way to obtain it. Most players can do without the affix because there are enough options to choose from that most skip it since it can be tedious to set up in the first place. At the most you'll rile up are your fellow EN players who have played on JP and hoarding/capitalizing on Returner market.
TL;DR, Veteran's Resolve V as an affix on any item cost like 300mil+
and like others have said, only like 10% chance to succeed so with +40% you get 50%. Basically, super time consuming.
To make the affix with the market price Returner's been at, 300m+ is an exaggeration, even in the more populated ships with inflated prices it wouldn't cost that much on average to make it.
@HarmlessSyan said in How can we make NA different from JP that JP veterans get upset?:
JP players are used to Global having things on easy mode, don't think easier Returner or Crack gonna rile anyone up.
Probably if SEGA does something different with monetization that really benefit the players more on global would piss JP off.
This is something I can agree on personally, as monetization methods are what players are more vocal about. As affixes only end up as a waiting game for most players, making Returner a min-max status, while Crack affix died because YSOK killed it with events, etc. It wouldn't bug the average JP player because there's still an abundance for the more populated ships. On top of the fact that Returner farming is a breeze because of gears.