What suggestion can we give the Sega team that makes the NA platform distinctively different than the JP platform? Something even JP veterans didn’t see coming.

What suggestion can we give the Sega team that makes the NA platform distinctively different than the JP platform? Something even JP veterans didn’t see coming.

Suggestion please!

Make Veteran's Resolve V easier to get, that'll rile em up.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in How can we make NA different from JP that JP veterans get upset?:

Lmao I 100% agree with this.

Make an event that shows japanese people being best friends with korean people. That'll really piss 'em off. lol

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in How can we make NA different from JP that JP veterans get upset?:

What is this?

A fix you can only get if you get abducted.

It's one of the best mods you can get in the game but it's super time-consuming and very unlikely for it to succeed.

@RainGnyu said in How can we make NA different from JP that JP veterans get upset?:

What is this?

If you spam time attack: dark vestige XH enough times and clear it fast enough (sub 3 mins) within about 10 tries you'll get abducted, be isekai'd on a corrupted mothership and at the end you get a guaranteed item with Veteran's Resolve III, of which you need 3 to make V, IIRC. So basically it's super expensive because that item only has 1 augment and you want vet resolve V on stuff with like... 5-6 augments. TL;DR, Veteran's Resolve V as an affix on any item cost like 300mil+

and like others have said, only like 10% chance to succeed so with +40% you get 50%. Basically, super time consuming.

I've ran harukotan TA so many times and cleared it at 1:45 on average and I got abducted around 20 runs almost every time. I did this shit so many times that I have the tier IV trophy.

Well this is a start!

JP players are used to Global having things on easy mode, don't think easier Returner or Crack gonna rile anyone up.

Probably if SEGA does something different with monetization that really benefit the players more on global would piss JP off.

Can we have cross over content that originated in the USA?

Wish we could have Star War as cross over content.

The game in fact is a lot different from JP, here we dont have lvl locks for example, or super early high end weapons, for vets NA is an easy mode playground.

@Rolph-Rhega said in How can we make NA different from JP that JP veterans get upset?:

The game in fact is a lot different from JP, here we dont have lvl locks for example, or super early high end weapons, for vets NA is an easy mode playground.

Are you saying JP know what they are doing because they played on JP. So the NA version is easy because they know what’s going to happen?