AC not showing up in game after purchase

I just bought AC on steam so that I could buy premium access but after being charged the AC isn't showing up in game. Is anyone else having an issue with purchasing AC on steam and it not showing up in game? I looked up some other threads and noticed something about an update 2 days ago that restricts AC from going onto your character for 24 hours but other threads from back in August seem to also show some people having issues receiving their AC.

It will be around 24 hrs for the first one. Some take a bit longer, others a bit shorter. We are not sure why but I suspect its due to the cc scamers.

@DarkstalkerX99 I see, alright thanks, I'll just wait and hope it appears.

If it doesn't show up, submit a ticket using the Support Menu on this site so that Live Ops can help you. 🙂

@GM-Deynger I cant seem to get into the support menu. Everytime it tells me to login and I did, it just brought me back to the Login section and repeat. Everytime I click that support menu.

Edit: I cant submit ticket when i login through my steam, but perfectly fine when i log in through windows live.

@Dark-Falz-Persona said in AC not showing up in game after purchase:

@GM-Deynger I cant seem to get into the support menu. Everytime it tells me to login and I did, it just brought me back to the Login section and repeat. Everytime I click that support menu.

Edit: I cant submit ticket when i login through my steam, but perfectly fine when i log in through windows live.

^^ this are my windows live account, i had to log out from my windows live and then I can log in through my steam. Above comment is me.

@Dark-Falz-Persona Based on your post, and OP's, it sounds like there's an issue with steams connection to PSO2 services, both to the report section, and with purchases. That sounds like it's going to be a headache to fix.

@Anarchy-Marine said in AC not showing up in game after purchase:

@Dark-Falz-Persona Based on your post, and OP's, it sounds like there's an issue with steams connection to PSO2 services, both to the report section, and with purchases. That sounds like it's going to be a headache to fix.

When I purchase the AC, it says that I have to official report to PSO2 NA instead steam.

ddf.png

I will try send ticket to steam aswell and see how it goes. Edit: Dark Falz Persona is me aswell with the Microsoft acc, now I logged in using Steam. Didn't realize it separate the account in the forum