Can we switch Shipe in the closed beta?

Can whe switch ship in the open beta? Because I wanted to play on ship 1 but its was so full I have to go on ship 2. Nad my friend are in ship 1.. And I got every thing from the closed beta reward..😞

Howdy! I don't believe we have heard anything about switching ships yet in the NA version. I'd imagine the function is in the game but exactly when it will be accessible is still unknown.

I know for sure there are a handful of people who are in the same boat as you because of the way the Closed Beta launched. There are some people I know who wanted to play Ship 2 but only Ship 1 was available for a little while. So of course being urgent to play, they settled with ship 1. Or they couldn't get into ship 1 and had to go to Ship 2.

In my opinion, I do think it would be fair to give 1 free ship change but we'll have to wait and see what happens.

@Home-Dog said in Can we switch Shipe in the closed beta?:

Howdy! I don't believe we have heard anything about switching ships yet in the NA version. I'd imagine the function is in the game but exactly when it will be accessible is still unknown.

I know for sure there are a handful of people who are in the same boat as you because of the way the Closed Beta launched. There are some people I know who wanted to play Ship 2 but only Ship 1 was available for a little while. So of course being urgent to play, they settled with ship 1. Or they couldn't get into ship 1 and had to go to Ship 2.

In my opinion, I do think it would be fair to give 1 free ship change but we'll have to wait and see what happens.

I don't see the option, I think its not implimented?

My question isn't totally related but...

1. what are the closed beta rewards?
  2. I don't recall what ship I used in closed beta but in Thorn, my original choice for closed, I didn't have character or progress.

Help me understand what to expect...

@Razor9604 CBT rewards were a weapon camo, Dreamcast mag Evo item, and a halo cosmetic