Instead of telling people not to use allies in Ultimate Quests/Bewitched Woods...

@baboonized Right, so I stand in the gateway ship, and wait for randoms to show up, potentially on a work schedule, where I have maybe a couple hours to game at best, and waste most of my game time doing so. My only other options are to try to talk to the otherwise non social players on ship, and selfishly ask if they would be kind enough to take time out of their day, to help me with something, likely not apart of their plans, or the social lobby warriors that play only on Urgent quests, as they already burned through all of the content. Great ideas all around.

Edit: One last thing, the only time someone joins my party when I drop a party beacon, is during urgent quests. Random people usually can't be bothered otherwise.

@Baboonized, in my experience playing PSO2 since October 2012, No one has ever complained about this and JP players do it even now at level 95. You're out on a fool's errand trying to tell people not to use them, and plain dead-wrong about the bots having limited, starter-only use. They were meant for every single thing they can be used for, and are disabled for everything they were not intended for. You can even customize the bots' behavior to be even more useful. Stop acting like you speak with the whole playerbase's best interests in mind. Go play Destiny 2 instead if you think reaching the pinnacle absolutely requires a full squad.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki The dudes just a selfish, and entitled elitist, we should just block him before he says something the results in a ban. (He's already come close twice already with that attitude.) He lacks empathy, and doesn't give two s*its about other people, their plans, or schedules. All he cares about is his own selfish needs, and the needs of others like him.

@Just-True-Combo Yeah, dude, I was getting that vibe. He reminds me of those annoying Trials of Osiris players, that think they are super awesome, and have an ego the size of a small universe.

Just wait til 15★ items and Rainbow Bonus Quests come out. Whatever the f**k this guy thinks he's on about isn't even a thing lol

@baboonized So what I am getting is that you don't want to take the time to just do what the first post said to do. It takes 10 seconds. Another thing, guild mates and me were with other parties that had bots, and 13* and 14* still dropped consistently while in Enchanted Woods. The points you are making is not a good enough reason for your excuses and mindset. Just like blocking someone you don't want to talk to, it's as simple as blocking Bot parties, not a big deal. I'm on Ship 1 and usually people don't mind bots so long as human players don't cause problems and stray too far from the large group. And you can remove them if you need more human players once a lobby gets going. This game was made to please everyone, not solely for one type of group.

Forget I said anything then since you already know me so well, my ego and all LOL. I’m sorry I tried to make you see the light in it all. Funny thing is, had I come in here sucking the life force out of everyone’s rear end, making this a 12 step equation walking on shaved thin ice making sure not to trigger all of your spectral tendencies, then I probably would have had you oppositional bird brains wrapped around my finger. But I’m not mother theresa, I’m not here to be nice, I tried to re-educate someone who clearly needed it. Seeing as they still believe they have a higher chance of obtaining jutus weapons with bots than they do with humans, but I digress right? lol ok. Baaa baa sheep. Ironically enough you’re all the shytty people in this situation not myself, because at least I’m actually being honest with OP about YES HOW MOST PEOPLE FEEL ABOUT BOTS IN ULTS, FOREST, ANYTHING OTHER THAN CLIENT ORDERS. 90 percent of the population feels the way I do and I’ll put my life on it. It’s just that they’re a lot like all of you, willfully IGNORANT.

@RAZR-FANG-24 I'm sorry but if you aren't speaking in optimal DPS I don't know if he's going to understand. Foreign languages, to be fair, are hard to learn.

@baboonized Did you conduct a census, or even a representative poll? No? Of course not, you don't seem to be the type to care or value other people's opinions.

I dont understand why ppl get so angry over those triboost. I was solo in the forest expedition the day it came out and got two 13* drops within minutes. I don't always join groups in expeditions because sometimes I dont plan to stay long and I go the boss.

@SilverN1ghthawk said in Instead of telling people not to use allies in Ultimate Quests/Bewitched Woods...:

I dont understand why ppl get so angry over those triboost. I was solo in the forest expedition the day it came out and got two 13* drops within minutes. I don't always join groups in expeditions because sometimes I dont plan to stay long and I go the boss.

Exactly why we use the regular/commons lobby that allows ally, because we go to boss and usually are just in for a quick run, maybe 1 circuit at best and then when back at exit time to slay boss.

Same, Bewitched Woods drops 13* like candy! No need for the additional 15% tri-boost, the 25% from 3 allies is enough when I just wanna do a quick run.

@SilverN1ghthawk Perspective is everything. None of this matters on the JP server, as it doesn't as much as he says it does now and won't at all in the future.

So I guess there are so many different reasons why y’all go to forest or other places end game wise with insanely rare drop rates and get insanely lucky every once in a while. I guess some of y’all need to go to work in an hour or two and can’t afford to wait for 10 to 15 minutes max. I guess some people just want to run to the boss and farm jutus there instead of on the mpa. That’s all fine and all, congrats, but for future reference, since I’m the elitist, try not to be like me? Lol because it sounds like your antisocial or nonconformist agenda is more important than the 8 plus other people on the field’s rdr, or your customized avatars are far too precious to neglect, or you’re just rushing to the boss and bringing avatars with you per say literally trolling the other people on the field’s spawns. There’s a button for me to press that brings down my queu time even on the most populated ship because you need to so desperately retardify a 12 person game mode to min max in a counterproductive way. I’d say that kind of makes you all elitists too honestly. Even with that option to turn you all off. And you can all turn a certain button on too, it’s called alliance members and or friends only, then start your own mpa on the lowest populated block and then create a password to join.

I usually run with Hu/Te (or was it Te/Hu) bots when I need to, because bots with that setup can have insane HP and resistance, may cast Warcry to pull aggro (which, with a skill will apply Jellen to the enemy, an ATK debuff but I forget if that's JP only still), and can cast upgraded buffs and heals. Just be smart with bot choices, select the 'fill-in players for bots' option and all is well.

@baboonized said in Instead of telling people not to use allies in Ultimate Quests/Bewitched Woods...:

So I guess

Is there anything you know that's actually a fact and not a toxic opinion? Let's count how many times you disparaged mentally disabled people and showcased actual antisocial behavior while I pass the time on my toliet seat