I love this Halloween event

This is the most fun I’ve had for MMO Halloween in ages!

The Trick or Treat UQ is frankly hilarious. You get this upbeat, completely out of place music playing while people are running for their lives and getting mowed down by clowns. Finally you basically get a bucket of fried chicken as your candy. Trick or Treat!

The costumes are really cute, nice variety.

And most of all KOI KOI is back! I’ve been grinning ear to ear.

Thanks, team. Halloween in the real world is canceled so I’ve been pretty bummed, this gave me a hint of that magic back. I’m having a blast!

I absolutely love the completely out of place tone of the UQ music.

The lobby music is pretty rad too.

@Akonyl

I was absolutely cracking up when I heard it the first time, it’s like some weird peppy song that would be playing in the background while a killer sharpens their axe in a movie or something. It’s so eerily bizarre. Those three Avoid monsters showed up and someone went “ballsack no!” and half the party died while the cheesy music played.

I love the lobby music, too. Most emote dances match it really well so it’s been a good time in the lobby.

In fact, when you look at it, this is the best event so far. I wonder what will happen for Christmas

@Milk said in I love this Halloween event:

The Trick or Treat UQ is frankly hilarious. You get this upbeat, completely out of place music playing while people are running for their lives and getting mowed down by clowns. Finally you basically get a bucket of fried chicken as your candy. Trick or Treat!

Thanks, team. Halloween in the real world is canceled so I’ve been pretty bummed, this gave me a hint of that magic back. I’m having a blast!

Totally agree!

@Frost-Soar

I’m so excited for that too! I hope we get snow.

@Milk said in I love this Halloween event:

Agreed all around. I need to turn my BGM up though, as I turned it down for story cutscenes. Been missing out on the lyrics a bit.

@Anarchy-Marine

When Rare Drop Koi Koi first came back I was so excited I turned my volume up to max. My cat was not pleased. I just absolutely love the music in the game.

We are happy everyone is enjoying the Halloween Events! The team here is enjoying it as well!

Trick or Treat > Beach Wars

I absolutely like the music too. Not only for this event,but overall.

Koi Koi is not my type of music,but something about it gets me pumped! And the Halloween-theme in the lobby gave me instant chills,the last time i heard that was probably around 2002 on Segas mighty Dreamcast...fond memories.

I'm quite happy with the even too - though my only gripe, and it's a silly one, is I wish they decked out the lobbies a bit more than what they did.

I mean, it looks spooky but... it could be spookier. Dare I say, it needs to be spookiest! But other than that - yeah, I agree with everyone else, the event's fantastic.

I found out that the Trick or Treat UQ can drop shiny pets. I need them.

There is ONLY one thing I'm not enjoying here... it's the abysmal drop rate of the Orange Mini Rappy Suit :c Someone will be very sad and halloween will be ruined if I don't drop one until its end... except if we get Christmas 2018 too V: