Need to reset the 2nd password we SHOULDN'T need to access the player shops.

After 7 weeks of being unable to access anything or even being able to log in, had to use a separate browser just to be able to do anything. Would really like my 2nd password reset as I have no idea what it is since I didn't know the number positions randomized each time you entered a number.

If it helps, the initial position of the numbers when you make the passcode is that of a standard keyboard NumPad.

Just type it with numbers, then no shuffle. Shuffle is to prevent bot tools from accessing your account.

I've tried multiple times entering what I thought was my password but was told its incorrect every time.

I sent a ticket to support and was told by robo message they would reset it eventually with NO ETA.

So.. will it happen by tomorrow? a week from now? never? Until it does, I can't use a player shop at all. the only numbers which I would use don't work. (Yes I type it in with numpad)

@caelcyndar5 said in Need to reset the 2nd password we SHOULDN'T need to access the player shops.:

I've tried multiple times entering what I thought was my password but was told its incorrect every time.

use a number you use in your every day life so you never forget

@Kurumi-Tokisaki That only works if you're not gone so long you dont remember which one, and maybe one stops being important- you forget it, and guess what that was it.

Must be what happened to me cuz I have no clue what it is, I thought I did but its not working. Sent a ticket only to find that customer support may well be a lie..

Always take noted of anything related to password and stuff, our brain have limit capacity to store everything, thats why I always take notes because I know I easily forget.

it's a bit late for that for me and many others, it's really not too much to ask to expect half decent customer support. I have to go to bed hopefully my 2nd password will be reset by the time I get up.

I just don't understand how this topic keeps coming up...

Do so many people really not know how to save a 5 digit number? How do they manage any of their passwords?

@Kurumi-Tokisaki It happens, inevitably, to everyone. also its a 5 digit password. I was sure I remembered it, until it didnt work.

@ZeeHero9271 So, was it reset? How long did it take? @caelcyndar5 7 weeks! What the hell took 7 weeks to reset? Mine was already reset when I woke up the next day!

@FANtasyStarOnline Did you get a message from support when they did? Mine was NOT reset yet, and it's been overnight. but I logged off a couple hours ago, do we get notified by email?

@FANtasyStarOnline said in Need to reset the 2nd password we SHOULDN'T need to access the player shops.:

@ZeeHero9271 So, was it reset? How long did it take? @caelcyndar5 7 weeks! What the hell took 7 weeks to reset? Mine was already reset when I woke up the next day!

I spent 7 WEEKS trying to log into this website with my main browser (use Firefox which for some reason refuses to work on JUST this site).

@ZeeHero9271 No, no notice. Just allowed me to make a new passcode the next day. @caelcyndar5 Ah, yes... the website is weird. I signed in with my Microsoft account for the ticket and was able to get the reset, although I play on Steam now.