monster that grant new dark blast forms

Does anyone have a picture or the name of the monster that grants the "apprentice" dark blast skill? I found the gemini form and cant seem the find the apprentice form. how often do they spawn?

The Bewitched Woods / Omega Forest is the only place you can encounter all 4 omega variants of dark falz in the wild I believe (Besides Elder in Grade 3 Busters), which will grant you their forms. Both Luther and Elder are given through the story as well.

So you might just have to run Bewitched Woods over and over again until they appear. You'll know when you exit the quest.

I'm not sure what the Global localization for it is, but the fan patch calls it Omega Appregina:

UIEnemyOmegaAppregina.png

how often does that spawn? i really want to get back to buster quests still need to farm fodder

It should also spawn in Buster Quests though? It is called Omega Appregina here too.

Edit: I might be wrong since I have not done them recently but Omega Hyunal spawns in Buster, but I am assuming here.

You can get all 4 through Story guaranteed though.

working on story atm hoping to get it 😄

@Vashzaron

@Vashzaron said in monster that grant new dark blast forms:

It should also spawn in Buster Quests though? It is called Omega Appregina here too.

Edit: I might be wrong since I have not done them recently but Omega Hyunal spawns in Buster, but I am assuming here.

You can get all 4 through Story guaranteed though.

Just finished "Lord of Epyk, Nestled in the Gods' Embrace" on both casual and hardcore and the rest of the story quest till there was only "to be continued" left did did not receive apprentice form, till I walked in front of the gateway entrance of the arks lobby. Not sure which of the 2 modes was was required for the dark blast form.

pso20201015_104705_000.jpg