Problems with purchasing AC ?

im new to the game and since this game is awesome i decided to buy ac for premium. but i didnt recieved any? i bought it through steam and it said it gets on my acc the next login but nothing came. now my question is if i did something wrong or something is wrong with shop or it just need more time than it said it would ? and soory if it doesnt belong into here but id dint find any other suitable place for stuff like it. (maybe im just blind) appreciate any help

Seems like a common issue, many users posted about it on the technical issues section of the forums.

https://forum.pso2.com/category/43/technical-issues

Maybe digging in there can help you, but I don't know

Not sure if it's related but there is a note from the recent patch.

Miscellaneous: On the Steam version, it takes up to 24 hours to receive the items if it is the first purchase.

@DarkstalkerX99 said in Problems with purchasing AC ?:

Miscellaneous: On the Steam version, it takes up to 24 hours to receive the items if it is the first purchase.

This!

alright so ima be patient then. thanks for the hope

I'm literally having the same problem, i bought the $30 AC from steam and my AC never arrived on my account.

@DarkstalkerX99 said in Problems with purchasing AC ?:

yup, i just purchase 15 AC 100 (because other AC are bugged on steam for some SEA region), and I still havent got the AC ingame. Its my first time aswell on steam so it may takes 24 hours.

I wonder if delay is there due to additional verification done to combat scammers who use stolen cards to buy ac scratch items. 🤔

An additional thing to check: If I buy AC while logged in on Steam, I NEVER get it until I log out and back in, no matter how long I wait. If I buy through the MS store, I get it a couple minutes later, without needing to log out.

But if it's your first purchase ever, as others have said, you'll have to wait longer, just as a security check.

strangely its more than 24 hours now im starting to panic again maybe ill relog in steam aswell

@FlamingBunnyman It only pops up when you log out and log in again? That's wild! That can't be a coinceidence.

welp, its morning here now, bought it yesterday and I have not gotten my AC yet..not sure if its 24 hours yet, maybe few more hours. Gonna wait till 12PM here and if no AC yet in my character, i will send a ticket.

Someone on another thread said it popped for him at about 30 hr mark.

Just got mine few hours ago, that also after i send a ticket so...idk if the AC arrived in time 24 hours or its because they read my tickets and quickly fixed it.