"You remember that time we all showed off our singing voices, don't you?"

No, no I do not. What are they even going on about?

9c839a22e8e327c08e58c2baeaeb93c3.png

85102fcb441cc2c989bee38d73486cd2.png

I don't think this even like the time where Casra grilled Xiera for locking/hiding/deleting (I forget which) the bath scenes that were removed

I think this is one of those scenes we don't get in global cause no matterboard or a way to see those scenes

If I am recalling correctly, it's actually from a audio drama on one of the Character CDs that was released in Japan.

@AndrlCh said in "You remember that time we all showed off our singing voices, don't you?":

If I am recalling correctly, it's actually from a audio drama on one of the Character CDs that was released in Japan.

I figured it was an audio drama thing... >.> I swear, we never even get fan translations (even in transcribed form) of that sort of audio-only side content when it comes to Japanese media.

There's a ton of obscure Digimon stuff I want to listen to but never will be able to too like the one audio drama where they mix up the digiarmor and even Mimi somehow uses the Digiarmor of Sincerity (though I could sure go on with my life without knowing the full context behind Cheer Galmon to be honest, it was such a dumb concept it's the only armor Digimon in that story to not receive official acknowledgement by Bandai let alone have an official picture).

suggestion copypasta.PNG

Well that's a dead end. Also apparently their copypasta is broken and out of date...