Error code 816

@FatalAzure said in Error code 816:

I was permanently banned with a 816 code. I was told through emails that I would never be able to appeal this ban. I spent $1000 dollars on this game with scratch and star gems. As a final fantasy fourteen player that game will give you warnings or strikes on your account verses this game the will have no problem perma banning a clean no strike account.

Another player also posted his response from Sega, but his just said "future appeals aren't going to accepted" or something. Did yours "say you will never be able to appeal this ban"?

@FANtasyStarOnline Yeah idk how many people actually were innocent but from all the people I’ve talked to it’s quite a few lol I don’t think I’ve talked to one person besides the guy here that did rmt xD

@FANtasyStarOnline Yes basically telling me I’ll have no chance to get my account back...I want to talk to an actual member of support.

@FatalAzure said in Error code 816:

@FANtasyStarOnline Yes basically telling me I’ll have no chance to get my account back...I want to talk to an actual member of support.

That might have been an actual person idk lol