Traded golem weapon at Zieg, grind cap didn't transfer

@Nope21 said in Traded golem weapon at Zieg, grind cap didn't transfer:

So let me get this straight, you trade a fodder that have the max cap at 30 and expect it to you give you the new one with max cap 35?

In that case, unfortunately and I gotta say it straight even if it may cost me a ban: You're stupid, should have increase it max cap before the trade for less cost Otherwise, you trade 35 and got 30 then that go straight to the support 🙏🏾

it sounds to me like OP traded a 30 enh cap in for 30 enh cap as well. Would be a MAJOR issue if that wasn't the case.

@Koroshi-ya said in Traded golem weapon at Zieg, grind cap didn't transfer:

@Nope21 said in Traded golem weapon at Zieg, grind cap didn't transfer:

So let me get this straight, you trade a fodder that have the max cap at 30 and expect it to you give you the new one with max cap 35?

In that case, unfortunately and I gotta say it straight even if it may cost me a ban: You're stupid, should have increase it max cap before the trade for less cost Otherwise, you trade 35 and got 30 then that go straight to the support 🙏🏾

Oh hey. You're from that hacktool abusing guild. Hey there! How are those WB trainers doing?

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in Traded golem weapon at Zieg, grind cap didn't transfer:

it sounds to me like OP traded a 30 enh cap in for 30 enh cap as well. Would be a MAJOR issue if that wasn't the case.

So you're saying grinding a golem feeding it the very same golem several times until it says "enhancement cap 35" is not enough?

if I have 6 golems in my inventory regardless of the order of grinding it always ends up in a 35 grind cap weapon.

@Shirokami07 said in Traded golem weapon at Zieg, grind cap didn't transfer:

Oh hey. You're from that hacktool abusing guild. Hey there! How are those WB trainers doing?

I'll take the bait, surely this guy has proof of such an accusation.

@Neek said in Traded golem weapon at Zieg, grind cap didn't transfer:

I couldn't replicate any of the issues in this thread. Neither weapon would show up when locked and the 30 cap Wired Lance that I increased to 35 cap via 5 copies of the same weapon (the Light element one in the pic) was exchanged without issue.

golem

These types of things are logged in your Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2_NA_STEAM\log folder, specifically, the ActionLog file. Here's the one that I exchanged in the pic for comparison:

• 2020-10-20T09:50:25 60 [Recycle(Receive)] 10073289 Neek Bomber Golem Stead+9 attr:Light(60)

• 2020-10-20T09:50:25 61 [Recycle(Send)] 10073289 Neek Bomber Golem Barun+9 attr:Light(60)

• 2020-10-20T09:50:25 62 [Recycle(SendWarehouse15)] 10073289 Neek Chaos Malossistone Num(50)

(Note: if you don't have material storage then the Chaos Malossistone line will look different)

It doesn't show grind caps but it might provide you a bit of context as to what might've happened before and after the exchange.

Thanks for the info on where the logs were saved. I've edited my previous posts because apparently it was my fault things got screwed up. My apologies. Never try to upgrade weapons at 4am in the morning. Things are working as intended, on my end at least, so carry on.

@Qwid1339 said in Traded golem weapon at Zieg, grind cap didn't transfer:

I couldn't replicate any of the issues in this thread. Neither weapon would show up when locked and the 30 cap Wired Lance that I increased to 35 cap via 5 copies of the same weapon (the Light element one in the pic) was exchanged without issue.

golem

These types of things are logged in your Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2_NA_STEAM\log folder, specifically, the ActionLog file. Here's the one that I exchanged in the pic for comparison:

• 2020-10-20T09:50:25 60 [Recycle(Receive)] 10073289 Neek Bomber Golem Stead+9 attr:Light(60)

• 2020-10-20T09:50:25 61 [Recycle(Send)] 10073289 Neek Bomber Golem Barun+9 attr:Light(60)

• 2020-10-20T09:50:25 62 [Recycle(SendWarehouse15)] 10073289 Neek Chaos Malossistone Num(50)

(Note: if you don't have material storage then the Chaos Malossistone line will look different)

It doesn't show grind caps but it might provide you a bit of context as to what might've happened before and after the exchange.

Thanks for the info on where the logs were saved. I've edited my previous posts because apparently it was my fault things got screwed up. My apologies. Never try to upgrade weapons at 4am in the morning. Things are working as intended, on my end at least, so carry on.

Ya, it's likely the same cause for OP as well.

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed said in Traded golem weapon at Zieg, grind cap didn't transfer:

Search for yourself, it's more or less common knowledge at this point. There's even screenshots of members admitting to it.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in Traded golem weapon at Zieg, grind cap didn't transfer:

@Qwid1339 said in Traded golem weapon at Zieg, grind cap didn't transfer:

golem

Ya, it's likely the same cause for OP as well.

If that'd be the case then where did my 35 golem go if it was in my inventory when I grinded it and none were left?

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed said in Traded golem weapon at Zieg, grind cap didn't transfer:

Search for yourself, it's more or less common knowledge at this point. There's even screenshots of members admitting to it.

Thought so, thank you!

Thought so, thank you!

Np, there are a few locked undeleted threads around here too!

This post is deleted!