Traded golem weapon at Zieg, grind cap didn't transfer

Huge waste of time, stones and badges. Also huge waste of fodder, I got the traded weapon up to 30 and the grind cap is locked there.

Wanted to try Player Support but it doesn't fucking work.

So let me get this straight, you trade a fodder that have the max cap at 30 and expect it to you give you the new one with max cap 35?

In that case, unfortunately and I gotta say it straight even if it may cost me a ban: You're stupid, should have increase it max cap before the trade for less cost Otherwise, you trade 35 and got 30 then that go straight to the support

@Nope5112 said in Traded golem weapon at Zieg, grind cap didn't transfer:

So let me get this straight, you trade a fodder that have the max cap at 30 and expect it to you give you the new one with max cap 35?

In that case, unfortunately and I gotta say it straight even if it may cost me a ban: You're stupid, should have increase it max cap before the trade for less cost Otherwise, you trade 35 and got 30 then that go straight to the support

No, I traded in a fodder with a 35 grind cap, Zig description says the enhancement cap transfers to the next tier.

That's clearly a bug then, well all you can do now is just sending a feedback ticket and hope there will be no future incident, since I very doubt they would refund you back your fodder

@Nope21 said in Traded golem weapon at Zieg, grind cap didn't transfer:

That's clearly a bug then, well all you can do now is just sending a feedback ticket and hope there will be no future incident, since I very doubt they would refund you back your fodder

Fodder comes and goes, it's the badges and stones that hurt me, those can't be bought back

Well on the bright side, at least you can get back the badge and stone with halloween event (the stone can also be farmer in bewitched forest)

If it were me I would die inside due to losing grind fodder and meseta (always tight on budget haha)

@Nope21 said in Traded golem weapon at Zieg, grind cap didn't transfer:

Well on the bright side, at least you can get back the badge and stone with halloween event (the stone can also be farmer in bewitched forest)

If it were me I would die inside due to losing grind fodder and meseta (always tight on budget haha)

It only costed me 4mil to +30 it

I am sure Sega will compensate you accordingly. It is very rare for them to have bugs like this.

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed said in Traded golem weapon at Zieg, grind cap didn't transfer:

I am sure Sega will compensate you accordingly. It is very rare for them to have bugs like this.

I'm starting to think I'm retarded.

If I fuse 5 tier 1 golems so their cap is 35, that cap should transfer to tier 2 even if I didn't grind the weapon to 35, right?

@Shirokami07, yea if you got the tier 1 golem to 35 grind cap, then upgrade to tier 2 golem it should carry over the cap

@Shirokami07 said in Traded golem weapon at Zieg, grind cap didn't transfer:

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed said in Traded golem weapon at Zieg, grind cap didn't transfer:

If I fuse 5 tier 1 golems so their cap is 35, that cap should transfer to tier 2 even if I didn't grind the weapon to 35, right?

Yes, however you do need 6 weapons, not 5. 1 base one, then 5 fodders to increase the grind cap.

Also going to throw out some things that might be a problem. I have no idea how much experience you have with the grinding process, so might as well throw some suggestions out there:

They were the exact same weapon by the way right? Feeding 5 of the golem-class TMGs to a golem-class rod for instance wouldn’t raise the grind cap. You’d need 6 rods.

And you are checking the grind cap, not the current grind right? If your golem weapon was at +30 and had a grind cap of +35 trading to Zieg wouldn’t move the grind up to +35. You’d still have to feed the weapon more random junk to get it up to +35.

@BronzeAgeBrain said in Traded golem weapon at Zieg, grind cap didn't transfer:

Yes, however you do need 6 weapons, not 5. 1 base one, then 5 fodders to increase the grind cap.

Also going to throw out some things that might be a problem. I have no idea how much experience you have with the grinding process, so might as well throw some suggestions out there:

They were the exact same weapon by the way right? Feeding 5 of the golem-class TMGs to a golem-class rod for instance wouldn’t raise the grind cap. You’d need 6 rods.

And you are checking the grind cap, not the current grind right? If your golem weapon was at +30 and had a grind cap of +35 trading to Zieg wouldn’t move the grind up to +35. You’d still have to feed the weapon more random junk to get it up to +35.

The golem was +9 after feeding it golems to 35 grind cap, but when it transfered tier it was +0

@Shirokami07 u sure u fed the same weapon? not just random golem weapons. Also check ur fodder if u have locked it. U might have accidently selected another +0/+30cap golem weapon during the upgrade process because the locked one doesnt show.

I have upgraded a few weapons, they always carry the grind level, and maximum grind cap.

You're supposed to +35 it before you enhance, your grind cap was natural 30, not 35, as otherwise it would've transferred.

The golem was +9 after feeding it golems to 35 grind cap, but when it transfered tier it was +0

This does sound like a bug then. Enhancement Level and Enhancement Cap should transfer across, it says.

a95c0994-fe65-4602-9979-39ed36561cb7-image.png

By this explanation, a Golem Bluffs+9 with a cap of 35 should become a Golem Grafoil+9 with a cap of 35. If it instead gave you a Golem Grafoil(+0) with a cap of 30, something went wrong.

Fortunately the supernatural upgrade only costs the upgraded weapon and Chaos Malossistone x 50 which are renewable (if with a bit of grind), so it's not like something with a presently limited supply has been lost.

Still, it's definitely worth filing a support ticket especially if you have screenshots. You said it wasn't working though. It seems to be for me. You have to click the Xbox One button twice to log in to it, which is weird, but after that the "Submit a request" link in the top right does work.

And if you try the same upgrade again before it gets a response (it can take a month) definitely take screenshots or a video just in case.