Bingo B side requires PVP? no thanks!

You crossed the line SEGA. I am not doing it. My disgust for you grows every day.

I mean when I dont want to do something I don't either. 🙂

Another Ki-Rin post trolling.

What does it want you to do in PVP? Play once or more?

PVPers need some love too.

@ZorokiHanuke said in Bingo B side requires PVP? no thanks!:

PVPers need some love too.

yeah that's why they got two sg campigns

Typical, and stupid, forced pvp that every mmorpg does. Just pisses off both sides as the pve players don't want to deal with a crappy pvp system. And the pvp players who enjoy it have to deal with all the salty pve players comming through the mode to make the rounds. Same problem, same stupidity, same annoyed playerbase, same dumbass companies that never learn.

Please tell me there's no ridroid. I'm getting farming flashbacks.

@Ki-Rin said in Bingo B side requires PVP? no thanks!:

You crossed the line SEGA. I am not doing it. My disgust for you grows every day.

Ill say it again. Leave the game. Its not for you. Youre like a battered woman, you keep coming back to it.

@Sparhawk the game isnt forcing you to do anything btw

@XenoBladeX37645 said in Bingo B side requires PVP? no thanks!:

Ill say it again. Leave the game. Its not for you. Youre like a battered woman, you keep coming back to it.

It is forcing you though. try completing Bingo without it.

You don't need to complete bingo, be without the content that other people worked for by playing that PvP match. They needed to infuse some life into PvP and this is one of the ways they did it this patch to make more people play.

I generally hate pvp so this sucks but pvp players are forced to do pve content to get stuff too so it only seems fair.

Well, I greatly enjoy Frontlines in FFXIV, but I don’t know if this game has a mode like that.

@Milk To be fair like 90% of this game is PVE and let's be real here if you play almost any other MMORPG it's most likely the game is going to be PVE centric.

I don't think you know what force is. Because you have the OPTION to skip it. The game isnt forcing you to do anything.

you really don't know what forced mean, you have the OPTION of not completing Bingo.

forced means that you don't have any option and you need to do it