What does it take to be a Pro Player? Are you a Pro play?

If you are a Pro player? What kind of gear do you have? What is your build, what ship are you on? What does your character look like like. Also do you buy into the game or are you a total free player?

Who is the best Pro player on ship 1 2 and 3?

@RainGnyu said in What does it take to be a Pro Player? Are you a Pro play?:

If you are a Pro player? What kind of gear do you have? What is your build, what ship are you on? What does your character look like like. Also do you buy into the game or are you a total free player?

Who is the best Pro player on ship 1 2 and 3?

It’s pretty hard to define a pro player in this game, as theirs not really any ranking system for the main game, and gear alone doesn’t make a pro player. I suppose I fit the bill of what you’re looking for though, I have high end gear, have S ranked everything in the game, and am considered a very good player by everyone in my alliance.

I have 2 main classes I play force and bouncer, has a result my bouncer build is a little different to most. I run my JB of tech stat cause my units have more tech than anything in them, even though I do have some melee for my SB.

My gear:

I have a full Cleasis set with the following affixes graceful Casting, Casting V, Veteran Resolve V, and Aether Factor

I have Atlas JB and SB that are both 7 slot with the following affixes S1 Aggressive Will, S2 Goliathslayer, S3 Precision Will, S4 Support Amp, Gracefull Casting/Might, Astral Soul, Aether Factor/Modulator.

I Currently have a 6 slot nem safe with 185 tech, but that will soon be a 7 slot atlas with the same augs as my other 2 weapons, just waiting for some stuff to sell.

I’ve never had premium but I have brought a few things, extra mag, 2 extra chars, some inv space, and a 30 day shop pass, and I got a bunch of stuff from ult sub.

No idea who the best player is, no idea how you would work that out. Maybe a combo of challenge, BA and TA?

I was asking because Luther keeps calling me Arks Trash and it’s starting to hurt my feelings! So how can I get him to admit I am a pretty good player? I am trying really hard!

I was asking because Luther keeps calling me Arks Trash and it’s starting to hurt my feelings! So how can I get him to admit I am a pretty good player? I am trying really hard!

He probably won’t ever, you’ll just have to settle for giving his ass a good kicking

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in What does it take to be a Pro Player? Are you a Pro play?:

He probably won’t ever, you’ll just have to settle for giving his ass a good kicking

No, instead, allow dark blast Luther, to kick Luther's ass. That way he's kicking his own ass for talking trash about his new friend.

@Anarchy-Marine said in What does it take to be a Pro Player? Are you a Pro play?:

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in What does it take to be a Pro Player? Are you a Pro play?:

No, instead, allow dark blast Luther, to kick Luther's ass. That way he's kicking his own ass for talking trash about his new friend.

Lol, that’s definitely better

@TEN-SQUARE-3 Talked about S-Skills but when I look at these skill I wonder if some of the skills aren’t necessary for some of these weapons. Are they more Build situational other than making your weapon Powerful.

I say this because I found a build where you never lose Health.

@RainGnyu At one point, he'll be one of your best friends.

@BarrelHunter said in What does it take to be a Pro Player? Are you a Pro play?:

@RainGnyu At one point, he'll be one of your best friends.

Long as he not calling me Arks Trash we cool!

@TEN-SQUARE-3 Talked about S-Skills but when I look at these skill I wonder if some of the skills aren’t necessary for some of these weapons. Are they more Build situational other than making your weapon Powerful.

I say this because I found a build where you never lose Health.

You talking about the ones I use specifically?

@RainGnyu I wouldn't say I'm a pro player, and I wouldn't even say I'm near top 50 bouncers on my ship, though I am one of 2 bouncers in my alliance. Everyone in my alliance is either hero, braver, gunner, hunter or tech mains.

That said, I'm a 90/90 Bouncer/--, meaning all my classes are 90 and I tend to vacillate between them depending on need, want or purpose, even going as far as to tech, fighter, main and bouncer sub. The reason for this is because I love Jet-boots with a passion that can neither be defined nor rationalized. I have 3 sets of JBs I use under most circumstances, The Atlas, Xien no Souyoku, and the El Areo v2. I'm not a totally free player, but I haven't spent money on the game in a very long time, as I've become incredibly self-sufficient with my time in game, and with my FUN, SG, and Meseta. My biggest relevant purchase in game was filling my character slots. I know, it sounds like a lot, I get it CONSTANTLY from my alliance, though the irony, is that it takes me about half an hour (38 minutes) to do my crafting, arks mission dailies, and whatever mining or other things I need to accomplish to maintain. I average about 92-100m meseta a week by my "maintenance" tasks, and have never really needed for Meseta since I made a bunch of alts. I don't buy fashion ac scratchers anymore because I don't buy ac anymore.

All that said, my bouncer philosophy is simple:

The Floor is Lava.

You're harder to hit, and do more damage in the air; so why ever land? Abuse the weapon action of both JBs and soaring blades. Weapons and gear don't make a better player, they make a player more complacent.

@BarrelHunter

This was honestly inspiring since I’ve fallen in love with jet boots as well. Good stuff, thank you.

@BarrelHunter said in What does it take to be a Pro Player? Are you a Pro play?:

@RainGnyu I wouldn't say I'm a pro player, and I wouldn't even say I'm near top 50 bouncers on my ship, though I am one of 2 bouncers in my alliance. Everyone in my alliance is either hero, braver, gunner, hunter or tech mains.

That said, I'm a 90/90 Bouncer/--, meaning all my classes are 90 and I tend to vacillate between them depending on need, want or purpose, even going as far as to tech, fighter, main and bouncer sub. The reason for this is because I love Jet-boots with a passion that can neither be defined nor rationalized. I have 3 sets of JBs I use under most circumstances, The Atlas, Xien no Souyoku, and the El Areo v2. I'm not a totally free player, but I haven't spent money on the game in a very long time, as I've become incredibly self-sufficient with my time in game, and with my FUN, SG, and Meseta. My biggest relevant purchase in game was filling my character slots. I know, it sounds like a lot, I get it CONSTANTLY from my alliance, though the irony, is that it takes me about half an hour (38 minutes) to do my crafting, arks mission dailies, and whatever mining or other things I need to accomplish to maintain. I average about 92-100m meseta a week by my "maintenance" tasks, and have never really needed for Meseta since I made a bunch of alts. I don't buy fashion ac scratchers anymore because I don't buy ac anymore.

All that said, my bouncer philosophy is simple:

The Floor is Lava.

You're harder to hit, and do more damage in the air; so why ever land? Abuse the weapon action of both JBs and soaring blades. Weapons and gear don't make a better player, they make a player more complacent.

I somewhat agree with this last statement, but wether someone gets complacent is more to do with the players mindset more than anything. Theirs some runs in the game that no matter how good your gear is theirs zero room for complacency phantasm and madness being one

Mindset: You can do it, and whatever others say doesn't really matter.

Understand: The difference between negativity and criticism. If something isn't going right hear actual criticism on what you can do to better yourself. Look up information, experiment and apply it.

Skills: Do you have them? Can you run a certain thing with the bare minimum. (A good way to seeing skill is if you can handicap yourself and still complete the task. A lot of times players with high level gear still can't play the game correctly and are often left being revived by others.)

Continue: Don't give up, keep playing and keep at it no matter what skill level you are. If you think you are the best and stop, even the sharpest blade gets dull if not maintained and some who is working harder will surpass you.

Love: You have to care for the game. Imagine doing something in any sport that you do and you don't enjoy it? Video games are no different. Love playing it and in time you should still love it.

Equipment: Mind, body, tools, gear, etc. Keep them up to date and refine. You grow with time and it all comes together.

Erick001bc: Ship 1, Clan: Shadow Cross Trying to get better gear, but with full time work and Grad School, my time is cut short. Gear: Crap Trying to get Buster but these drops are not kind to me. 1/3 Weapon: Crap just need to get them to 35 (+999 goldina) to get my 15* Outfits: Not really a fashion player as you need Meseta for that and I am broke. How much $$$. About $200 on founders, $20 on Character/Auxiliary for storage and weekly meseta reasons. and 1st time ever $20 on Halloween AC tickets. Don't plan on spending more. Almost about $100 on alliance prizes.