Favorite Dark Blast form?

My favorite is elder just love the rapid punch skill. Also is ranger realy that bad at dps it feels okay to me.

Unlocked all 4 of them already, but Elder remains my favorite, just love the sheer brutallity the man displays.

I've gotten all 4, but my first was Gemini through bewitching woods. Going go cart is fun.

Elder's Star Platinum and Gemini's Gatling Gun is the best !

@Tasty-Human-bits said in Favorite Dark Blast form?:

My favorite is elder just love the rapid punch skill. Also is ranger realy that bad at dps it feels okay to me.

Yes! This! I use this and yell "ORA ORA ORA ORA!!!" Makes my friend crack up each time.

As a veteran JP player, Luther's form has been my favorite. Between a powerful beam, rapid, hard-hitting projectiles, and a series of homing projectiles, ti fits my playstyle.

Also, it's totally not because Luther is my favorite of the four Falzes, to begin with.

I go with the Elder form when I need to "Hulk Smash" my way out of a tight space while being swarmed or a massive boss is in the way, and I use Luther form when I need to get above the field and rain down attacks on everything.

Luther was my go-to but I'm rapidly finding an appreciation for Apprentice.

Luther tbh...i like to be able to spam that one attack and fly lmaooo

Luther is hands down my favorite, with the flying and pewpew lasers.

Luther seems to be the strongest out of all the ones I have if it's an unmoving or far away target, his lasers and ultimate attack are mega strong. I like how Gemini can use its ultimate attack about 3 times if you recharge optimally though per usage of DBlast which can potentially do more damage to groups/mobs/etc. Seems they all have their use, not sure where Apprentice fits in yet.