Favorite Dark Blast form?

Now that all the Dark Blast forms have released, which is your favorite? I have to go with Gemini, it's unconventional, silly, and just outright fun to play.

How do you get dark forum blast?

@RainGnyu You can get Dark Blasts by either completing Episode 5 story, or by going to the "Bewitched Woods" and fighting the Omega Falz bosses that can spawn in the field. There's Elder, Loser Luther, Apprentice, and Double Gemini. I still like using Loser most, and I just personally use for easy mobbing for bursts, or taking care of a bunch of enemies easily, though Double can do that easily as well.

Thank you!

Haven't used the other 2 yet but i'm looking forward to apprentice.

gemini cause Im a gemini

My most used is typically Luther just because I can be zooming through Area 2 of an Expedition firing Wisdom Force, but for bosses I tend to use Apprentice since the scorpion can continue to attack them even when they are at a distance, like Deus' core when he pulls away from the platform.

I love them all, because now I can use my new allies to kick their own respective asses. (For context I see the dark blasts as allies of sorts)

I've always been a fan of Luther and Apprentice forms.

@BarrelHunter said in Favorite Dark Blast form?:

I've always been a fan of Luther and Apprentice forms.

How do you use Apprentice? I'm not getting Apprentice's playstyle like at all.

Does anyone have a picture or the name of the monster that grants the "apprentice" dark blast skill? I found the gemini form and cant seem the find the apprentice form. how often do they spawn?

@Jcho said in Favorite Dark Blast form?:

Does anyone have a picture or the name of the monster that grants the "apprentice" dark blast skill? I found the gemini form and cant seem the find the apprentice form. how often do they spawn?

rarely in bewitched woods, if it was more common then everyone would have DB w/o touching story.

@Jcho if you play bewitching wood in Extremely they spawn quite a lot (omega falz boys) so its easy to meet apprentice and gemini easy there; But be prepared for a spank since they are a good challenge

@Jcho Just play the story. You get all of the dark blasts, and you get a hell of a lot of Star Gems.

I like the one that makes you forget about ranger being a shitty DPS class for the short amount of time you transform.