On the Scare-Wear...

@Miraglyth

Maybe it’s more likely we’ll get a revive then

@Milk said in On the Scare-Wear...:

Maybe it’s more likely we’ll get a revive then

In the last day I've heard talk of this from the Discord and there's a post on Reddit saying similar with a convincing-looking image of what the scratch ticket screen looks like.

If true, that would bring back Froid Gallows M, Froid Gallows F and Duskwake Regalia from the pre-PC Crimson Dawn set. The image also features Red Blaze Hands and Blue Blaze Hands, which also came from that set. So it could be a straight-up repeat of Crimson Dawn. If so there are some other noteworthy items to look out for, including several wings and tails, blindfolds, 37: Sit 3, 167: Space Jump and 515: Flight Pose.

It's probably too much to hope that we might also get a revival or extension of the Fresh Finds items (Count's Vestment and all the Lorette Beldia sets) or the SG Shop sales they've long since stopped doing (Tylor Replica M and F). But that is certainly something.

@Miraglyth

If that ends up happening then my wallet is in trouble. I got some of the things from that scratch secondhand and they’re honestly my favorite items!

My CAST is wearing Froids Gallow (f) seems kinda simple

@Princesse-Jen said in On the Scare-Wear...:

@Thedovahmon said in On the Scare-Wear...:

@Princesse-Jen said in On the Scare-Wear...:

@Thedovahmon said in On the Scare-Wear...:

I'm Moreso miffed about the fact that despite CASTs actually getting parts this scratch, neither of them count for the PSE bonus. I know the Alice in Wonderland theme might not exactly be what people associate Halloween with, but come on-

Honestly, considering "The Mad Tailor" is eligible for males (and Libre Girl is definitely Alice in Wonderland inspired), it makes no sense that they aren't included.

And heck, even if it didn't fully work, they're literally part of a themed Scratch so they really should count.

Yea...It really isnt fair for CASTs wholly dedicated to sticking with parts. I could understand when it couldn't be done for Beach wars (Even though there was an aquatic themed Parts set released alongside the Evangelion collab in Japan.) But this is kind of upsetting.

Even if it was just applied to the Chest pieces it would be nice to have something.

I'd maybe try making a suggestion topic or even sending in a feedback ticket to see if it could be added to qualify for the event T~T

Just adding that I've taken note of this and will report your feedback on it to the team! ❤