On the Scare-Wear...

So, I've been slowly going through the list to try and figure out what I'd actually wear (which thankfully there seems more things I liked than I did for the Summerwear anyway), but I noticed some of the items are not part of the upcoming Scratch.

I know where all the Rappy Suits are from. I also recognize Wondrous Treat from today's Fresh Finds and I know Lorette Beldia is also a past Fresh Finds item (which I have been impatiently waiting for the Sakura variant T__T), but I'm at a loss for several of the other items such as Merlett Carina.

Does anyone know if there's others that have been released already? Or are the items we haven't seen yet possibly upcoming Fresh Finds stuff?

Based on how they did it with the summer event, they have included items that will be in the Fresh Finds daily rotations, and possibly later Scratches.

@Princesse-Jen said in On the Scare-Wear...:

and I know Lorette Beldia is also a past Fresh Finds item

Does anyone know if there's others that have been released already?

Count's Vestment and the whole Lorette Beldia set were part of the Fresh Finds recommended rotation that began on 12 May and concluded on 26 May. One day later PC players could play for the first time. During that period, variants of Lorette Beldia appeared in the daily items (Winter on 17 May, Enigma on 20 May and Shadow on 22 May). Perhaps other variants can appear soon?

Froid Gallows M, Froid Gallows F and Duskwake Regalia were all from the Crimson Dawn AC scratch which also ended the day before PC release. Most of those have been expensive for some time, and as an added bonus they're probably almost nonexistent on Ship 4.

Tylor Replica M and Tylor Replica F as featured in the announcement banner came from an SG Shop sale that ended on 25 May... two days prior to PC release. This is becoming a rather irksome pattern, isn't it? Let's take a moment to mourn all the content that wasn't sold to everyone and hasn't been revived.

Fortunately there's a few options for all regardless of platform limitations. I imagine many of us will have to slum it with our Rappy Suit: Knights until we progress in bingo and can become one of the anonymised masses rocking Rappy Suit Mini: Orange. It's nice that they've selected some of the more longstanding outfits for more long-term players to bring back out of their wardrobes for a while, but it'd also be nice to bring all of these outfits back into availability for people who never had a chance to get them before.

There are quite a few I don't know about, which either means I missed them or (because Google also only points to the Scare-wear announcement) will be arriving in the future as some of the Beach Party outfits did:

• L'eau D'Fungus
  • L'eau D'Clope
  • Merlett Carina
  • Stallar Ardor (Edit - Disregard, website had a naming inconsistency)

It's probably worth noting several Stellar hairs and accessories are in the Dark Abyss AC scratch, just not the outfit. Maybe that's a listing omission? If so, that would leave three sets (two female, one male) which makes me think they might be the next Fresh Finds recommended set which should arrive on 28 October midway through the event.

@Miraglyth said in On the Scare-Wear...:

It's probably worth noting several Stellar hairs and accessories are in the Dark Abyss AC scratch, just not the outfit. Maybe that's a listing omission? If so, that would leave three sets (two female, one male) which makes me think they might be the next Fresh Finds recommended set which should arrive on 28 October midway through the event.

The Stellar hairstyles and accessories are part of the Stella Ardor/Stellar Ardor set: Stellar-Ardor.jpg

It looks like it is just a case of naming inconsistency between the Costume list and the Scratch listing.

I personally don't see the appeal in making people wear something they might not like for a boost, the boost should be given out regardless of what a character is wearing.

@NotWhoUThink It's for fun and immersion. The boost isn't massive and there are no specific drops linked to it, so if you don't want to dress up your character for the festivities, it's not like it is going to block you from getting something out of the quest.

@AndrlCh I figured as much-- I just recall there being more of a head's up showing what to expect versus a text only list with no further information.

@Miraglyth Thanks for the breakdown 🙂 While I knew some of them, I know people will find it helpful.

I think the items I like best are at least part of the AC Scratch, but I did really like the Merlett Carina Outer so I'm hoping I'll manage to catch it wherever it shows up-- at least I didn't miss it.

@NotWhoUThink said in On the Scare-Wear...:

I personally don't see the appeal in making people wear something they might not like for a boost, the boost should be given out regardless of what a character is wearing.

I get that and I don't really like changing my outfit either, but I feel bad if I don't as I've generally noticed a lot of other people do and I've absolutely noticed more PSE Bursts during Events when all of us had an outfit on.

I'm Moreso miffed about the fact that despite CASTs actually getting parts this scratch, neither of them count for the PSE bonus. I know the Alice in Wonderland theme might not exactly be what people associate Halloween with, but come on-

@Thedovahmon said in On the Scare-Wear...:

I'm Moreso miffed about the fact that despite CASTs actually getting parts this scratch, neither of them count for the PSE bonus. I know the Alice in Wonderland theme might not exactly be what people associate Halloween with, but come on-

Honestly, considering "The Mad Tailor" is eligible for males (and Libre Girl is definitely Alice in Wonderland inspired), it makes no sense that they aren't included.

And heck, even if it didn't fully work, they're literally part of a themed Scratch so they really should count.

Honestly, considering "The Mad Tailor" is eligible for males (and Libre Girl is definitely Alice in Wonderland inspired), it makes no sense that they aren't included.

And heck, even if it didn't fully work, they're literally part of a themed Scratch so they really should count.

Yea...It really isnt fair for CASTs wholly dedicated to sticking with parts. I could understand when it couldn't be done for Beach wars (Even though there was an aquatic themed Parts set released alongside the Evangelion collab in Japan.) But this is kind of upsetting.

Even if it was just applied to the Chest pieces it would be nice to have something.

Yea...It really isnt fair for CASTs wholly dedicated to sticking with parts. I could understand when it couldn't be done for Beach wars (Even though there was an aquatic themed Parts set released alongside the Evangelion collab in Japan.) But this is kind of upsetting.

Even if it was just applied to the Chest pieces it would be nice to have something.

I'd maybe try making a suggestion topic or even sending in a feedback ticket to see if it could be added to qualify for the event T~T

@AndrlCh said in On the Scare-Wear...:

The Stellar hairstyles and accessories are part of the Stella Ardor/Stellar Ardor set

Oh agh, I see it now. That's what I get for relying on the find function! So yeah, either a naming inconsistency or the website has it spelled wrong. That's pretty common, for instance on the same page the ticket for 30 scratches is listed with a different spelling to the ones for 60 and 120.

I'd definitely support letting those CAST parts and perhaps a couple others for coverage be included for the bonus.

For cast, I assume you can wear a listed BA and your cast parts over it and it will still count for the boost? Or must the stuff be actually visible? For other races, since innerwear doesn't seem to count, they must wear at least one of the visible parts (OU or BA), so actually a cast wearing cast parts may be at a slight advantage if you don't want to change your default cast look.

I just hope I see Lorette Beldia of any variation, I’m a Steam player so I missed out. I got the Stellar coat but I don’t want most of these outfits.

@Milk said in On the Scare-Wear...:

I’m a Steam player so I missed out.

All PC players did.