Soooo, Urgent Quest schedules lateness

This has been suggested a lot. They aren't very helpful when not on time.

You've posted the schedule on time like once, maybe twice from what I remember and it was well received? What happened? We all want it on time, you know we want it on time, it's not complicated.

I don't play much on the Tuesdays before scheduled maintenance. Mainly because of this.

You can do one of 2 things to make players happy. Post the schedule on time, or include the Tuesday before maintenance as the last day on the schedule.

Only reason I think hasn't been done properly cause there's no monetary value in doing so, if you don't do it, you just have some upset players (this does make sega look bad though, in my opinion).

Where the schedule should be in regards to announcements: list.jpg

See the schedule is after the maintenance announcement and before any other announcements? It's better early, than late. Please and thank you!

well because I have in my phone the notifications of the UQs I did notice they were still writting then today, even more when I got a notification saying test 10 minutes early to a concert, so the team responsible for the callendar probably is getting the info too late to do the schedule to cover the Tuesdays

Bump bumpity bump bump cause this is unfortunately still relevant. x.x

Yep, my first check today was to see if the scedule had been updated. It had appeared early the past 2-3 times but today it wasn't updated till late day.

Idk why they can't post it earlier like they did sometimes but yeah having no schedule on one day every now and then can be annoying

Agreed yet again. I inconvenienced myself to get the last Trick or Treat runs I needed for my alts done over the weekend and Monday because the lack of a schedule for Tuesday meant I couldn't plan to run any on the halloween event's last day. Events that rely on UQs shouldn't end with a mystery day.

I wonder if this is stillll relevant. We'll know soon.

Hell yeah no schedule tuesdaycc8a4473-fb31-47e7-94f2-3c1a8be387c5-image.png

It's really strange how the procedures around sharing the schedule haven't been reworked by now. With a brief exception for 2 or 3 cycles his has been a persistent issue since launch and it's not as though it'd be a significant developmental effort to change the information that gets passed through or when that takes place.

Yep still relevant. 😞 I just don't get it. There are scheduled urgent quests today, already decided by sega jp. I wonder if sega of jp is not sending it on time or they are getting it, but consider things that have a later time limit more important. Somebody responsible for this doesn't care if it's on time.

And to possible "BUT THEY HAD TO WORK ON EPISODE 6 INFO!!!!" responses. No excuse. The people who determine/set up when urgent quests are already have done so. Can't think of this a problem not even once on the jp version of the game (and if there was, they'd be compensated).

well this time it wasn't that late like the other times

https://pso2.com/news/urgent-quests/urgentquestsdec2020part1

If it is not posted before the previous schedule ends it is late. Ok, this time isn't as late.

Hi all! I'm going to bring this up with the team as a topic for discussion. Thank you for sharing this!

@GM-Deynger Thanks, the times it was up earlier just make the late ones even more annoying.