the extra hard diffuclty(implemented)

in this game in free explotarion the extra dificulty doesnt exist and i dont know why dont implemented this dificult, the game is very easy in super hard and ultra hard is other mode. and dont refer tokyo y vegas, only at other maps.

Not sure if these modes existed in JP, but I do agree we could use an XH mode for all expeditions. I mean, I'm a bod player, lazy too, yet I'm already one shotting most mobs and memeslashing bosses. Toss dark blast on top of that as well. The one stage that sometimes tries to be fun, and it's all due to raw enemy numbers, is floating facility. Sometimes the thing just decides to drop 3 bosses and 20 mobs all at the same time and all on your head. But other than that, our gear is way above SH content by a lot. Even people starting out can get enough gear to destroy SH in maybe one or two days of dedicated playing.

in jJP sever exsist, that by why im question about that for what no has implemented.

If it exists in JP, then one of the updates will bring it here, since this game is set to be updated eventually to current JP status before NG.

NA/global has "Extremely Hard" on Los Angeles and Tokyo Expeditions I believe. But that's all.

@coldreactive Yep. OP posted that. Now, I'd love to see XH Floating facility. That'd be a fun run.

Just going to mention JP only has Forrest Caves and Coast that were added after episode 4.

XH exist on JP for only a few exploration. They are reworked to be 1 area + boss area instead of 2 areas + boss area - basically using the Ultimate Quest format - and emergency codes can spawn all bosses from that planet, not just the area. Mobs in here drops hunting stones for Ceres series weapons/units that was part of the MHF collab, I haven't seen Elzelion in awhile so the boss might have been removed (not sure, or just much lower spawn rate) but XH maps still drops the hunting stones for Ceres.

@HarmlessSyan said in the extra hard diffuclty(implemented):

XH exist on JP for only a few exploration. They are reworked to be 1 area + boss area instead of 2 areas + boss area - basically using the Ultimate Quest format - and emergency codes can spawn all bosses from that planet, not just the area. Mobs in here drops hunting stones for Ceres series weapons/units that was part of the MHF collab, I haven't seen Elzelion in awhile so the boss might have been removed (not sure, or just much lower spawn rate) but XH maps still drops the hunting stones for Ceres.

you are correct Elzelion is completely removed from spawning but Odin still spawns which is funny.