Subtitles Suggestions

Hello, I don’t know if a GM will see this topic, but I would like to make a suggestion about translation. I would like to ask if in the near or distant future even if it is after the release of New Genesis. SEGA could locate more languages such as French, Spanish, Italian, German and many others if possible. I don’t think that this is the order of the day and I do not ask that the game be vocal in languages but at least the subtitles that we can understand the story even if it is not too difficult to understand for my part. I have friends that I try to bring but age certain does not speak English at all but the gameplay of the game and the universe of PSO2 is unique. I would like to make better known this game which has merit on many points. I myself speak very little English and I understand a few words in writing and I have to go through a translator to ask for this suggestion. By thanking you in advance if you can escalate this suggestion to the PSO2 team.

small up 🙂

Hello !! As I don’t have an answer and even if I don’t necessarily expect one. To whom can I send this suggestion to the SEGA staff? Thank you in advance 🙂

Go to the support website found by clicking Support at the top of the website and going to Contact Us. Click the button there and log-in. Then submit your request as a new ticket. This can be used to directly send feedback to CS which can send them to the developers in Japan. Note that not all suggestions will ever be approved and implemented, though.

I'll be honest, they should make it so the subtitles have a background or something first before they go translating them. Since in some scenes, you can barely see them.

I don't speak other languages, however I support this, as I believe it's only fair. How can a non English speaking person understand any of the story, if they have no context to it with what is being said.? The answer is they can't.

@Ragnawind said in Subtitles Suggestions:

Go to the support website found by clicking Support at the top of the website and going to Contact Us. Click the button there and log-in. Then submit your request as a new ticket. This can be used to directly send feedback to CS which can send them to the developers in Japan. Note that not all suggestions will ever be approved and implemented, though.

Thank you for your reply, I just sent the same ticket request to the assistance. I don’t expect anything, but I’d rather try.👍

@coldreactive said in Subtitles Suggestions:

I'll be honest, they should make it so the subtitles have a background or something first before they go translating them. Since in some scenes, you can barely see them.

Not wrong I have a lot of trouble reading the tiny subtitles in kinematics at some time it is enormously problematic.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Subtitles Suggestions:

I don't speak other languages, however I support this, as I believe it's only fair. How can a non English speaking person understand any of the story, if they have no context to it with what is being said.? The answer is they can't.

Thank you for your support. I hope that one day the game will be in several languages (view that we say PSO Global ) a bit like the fact FFXIV while remaining international but at least that we can better understand. I have a friend who is over 40 years old who has to use his mobile phone to scan with google translation every comment. And myself I try to understand but I block a lot when it comes to the affix to modify on my weapon because I do not understand everything during the explanations and a lot of youtube video for example sound in English so it makes the adventure not obvious despite that I love the universe of Phantasy Star. 🙂

Post Edit : I have had an answer, more than whether they will take this suggestion into account in the future.

Mail:

"Greetings ARKS Operatives!

Thank you for letting us know your suggestion on adding different languages in subtitles.

We would like to thank you for your continuous support in Phantasy Star Online 2. We highly appreciate and value the feedback and suggestions of our dear players. For us to be able to assist you further, we will make sure to forward your request to the relevant department for review. Kindly be advised that we cannot guarantee that your mentioned suggestion will be implemented in our game. Please don't forget to follow our official website and social media channels for the upcoming news and updates. We are hoping for your kind understanding. Again, thank you for your continuous support.

Regards,

• The PSO2 Team "

Thanks for communication PSO2 Team 🙂