Global players and character design.

@Anarchy-Marine It doesnt roll but its like... it moves to the sides while walking, so its almost mesmerizing seeing it walking(?

@Rolph-Rhega said in Global players and character design.:

@Anarchy-Marine It doesnt roll but its like... it moves to the sides while walking, so its almost mesmerizing seeing it walking(?

Lol. That sounds goofy as hell. And maybe it levitates instead of walking, but only a little because it's so heavy.

help, its eating the counter trying to get to the Pudding

pdg.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFW1CorG7hQ I took this from JP too you can see some goofy desings, pay attention and you ll see countless of troll "better beauty desings" on JP.

@Rolph-Rhega said in Global players and character design.:

"In JP they have better beauty standards" ... Meanwhile on JP ! pso20201016_204718_007.jpg

b-b-but JP numbah 1! The sliders! They are better than global!!!!! >< this has to be fake!

Close-up on my main.

pso20201017_174332_001.jpg

@CalvinaCoulange Pretty! I really like that.

Is this stuff on NA platform or JP platform?

So tired of seeing JP related stuff on NA!

@RainGnyu We are just comparing "beauty standards" the creator of this post told that JP was superior in every way, and NA is crap but we are seeing a lot of NA characters with good desings, meanwhile the PINK MONSTER BALL EATER OF QUEST COUNTERS found on JP, and the ROBOTNIK HEAD BALL WITH WINGS, on my ARKs dance festival from JP, kind of destroyed the prime argument of this post.

That said, I just now saw somebody that's just a dreamcast running around.pso20201017_200709_002.jpg

@CalvinaCoulange That's old dreamy. He's a valued CAST ARKs operative. He sometimes gets stuck in doors, but it's nothing a little white lithium grease can't fix.

@Shirokami07

This.... Topic.... Why? Doesn't make any sense. There's no answers for this because it's more about YOU then them.

Just bizzare.

@ARKHAM-CANNON ITS FOR THE SAKE OF BEAUTY(? I cant believe it either, there has been troll desings, not that good looking characters, hideous characters that looks like came from a parody of silent hill, but even with that if the person using them is having fun, what can we say or od but it, these people should learn to mind his own bussines instead of criticize every aspect of NA players, we have enough proof that these bad looking desings are in JP too and has nothing to do with global, let the people play as they want.

@HarmlessSyan Thats the pinnacle of the reasons why this post is %$&%$ xD