Global players and character design.

All of them

uh huh...... oooof.PNG

oof.PNG

Very deep I see. face-customization.jpg

You could of just said the customization was too complex for you ya know. Sega appreciates your efforts and all but BDO's character creator is way more complex and detailed. Not sure what game development has to do with anything but game seems optimized fine enough. I don't think anyone playing global with their launch can really call out another game company. Even more so when back in the day PSO2 was wiping hardrives. I think that is pretty piss poor game development and optimization myself.

All those don't really mean anything when all you can make is asian looking characters in BDO. The eye customization is waaaaaay better in PSO2. You also are using face morphing for some reason when the detail comes from the individual sliders for nose, eyes, mouth, facial placement, head size, etc.

@Shirokami07 Yeah, I had the same issues with both faces and body, but of course, the body issues are more visible since you are viewing your character from behind most of the time. But yes, the whole issue with one slider affecting multiple parts of the face can be a bit tricky when wanting a specific look.

As for face proportions, I'm also guilty of going for the non realistic anime look, like my current forum avatar pic. But I don't go for maxed eyes either. Still, the thing about character creation is that not everyone will like what you do while some will like it, perhaps too much. like that time I posted one of my females in the lookbook and someone said they wanted to take her to their room... Now I have my male posted there...

Because some people don't like playing pso2 and wasting tons of money as a dress-up, barbie simulator

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed said in Global players and character design.:

All of them

uh huh...... oooof.PNG

oof.PNG

Very deep I see. face-customization.jpg

You could of just said the customization was too complex for you ya know. Sega appreciates your efforts and all but BDO's character creator is way more complex and detailed. Not sure what game development has to do with anything but game seems optimized fine enough. I don't think anyone playing global with their launch can really call out another game company. Even more so when back in the day PSO2 was wiping hardrives. I think that is pretty piss poor game development and optimization myself.

Bro did you even use BDO character creation?

If you did you'd know you get all those "slider" points which makes 0 changes when you move them unless you go to the extreme and create something malformed.

You're just trolling at this point, like you do at every thread you post on. Get out.

@Akakomuma said in Global players and character design.:

All those don't really mean anything when all you can make is asian looking characters in BDO. The eye customization is waaaaaay better in PSO2. You also are using face morphing for some reaosn when the detail comes from the individual sliders for nose, eyes, mouth, facial placement, head size, etc.

You can easily make a western character? Have you tried out the creator before? PSO2 is way more anime by comparison.

detailedlul.PNG

face-customization.jpg

Ah yes I see....

All those don't really mean anything when all you can make is asian looking characters in BDO. The eye customization is waaaaaay better in PSO2. You also are using face morphing for some reaosn when the detail comes from the individual sliders for nose, eyes, mouth, facial placement, head size, etc.

You can easily make a western character? Have you tried out the creator before? PSO2 is way more anime by comparison.

detailedlul.PNG

face-customization.jpg

Ah yes I see....

Oh yeah.

Show me a Tamer that isn't deformed and isn't just the Tamer with a different make up or hair color.

@Shirokami07

Not even, you are just upset and simping because I disagree that PSO2 character creation isn't up to par in the year 2020. You even made an entire thread upset that "Global players" don't make characters up to your standards.

BDO also lacks proper long hairstyles. There is a limit on how long your character's hair can be whereas in PSO2 I can use accessories for additional hair or I can just simply wear a hair that touches the ground the Amalti hair is one and there is a few more from JP.

BDO also lacks proper long hairstyles. There is a limit on how long your character's hair can be whereas in PSO2 I can use accessories for additional hair or I can just simply wear a hair that touches the ground the Amalti hair is one and there is a few more from JP.

Yeah.

BDO is extremely lacking in character customization.

Let's not even get in costume avaibility.

@Shirokami07 said in Global players and character design.:

Yeah.

There's also the face makeup and bodypaint system which really takes it much further than BDO.

@Shirokami07 said in Global players and character design.:

Yeah.

There's also the face makeup and bodypaint system which really takes it much further than BDO.

Emotes. Weapons. Units.

BDO can't even compete.

You can adjust hair length by individual parts. Not a lot of hairstyles though I can agree with. The customization is way deeper with lengths and multi-color options. That is the point really. Can you show me how deep the PSO2 character creator can run?

@Shirokami07 I'm still talking about character customization, not fashion / weapons / units / etc.

Kind of figured it would be a mistake to try and compare one game to another on a specific game's forum board but sheesh.

You can adjust hair length by individual parts. Not a lot of hairstyles though I can agree with. The customization is way deeper with lengths and multi-color options. That is the point really. Can you show me how deep the PSO2 character creator can run?

@Shirokami07 I'm still talking about character customization, not fashion / weapons / units / etc.

Kind of figured it would be a mistake to try and compare one game to another on a specific game's forum board but sheesh.

You still haven't posted a single example of how you can create different characters in BDO.

You either make a base character with some hair/eye/tattoo differences or a deformed monster like that Michael Jackson. And even so, that's as far as the face goes. Because you can't edit the body at all.

I managed to make a completely custom Tamer, Valkyrie, Dark Knight and Maehwa but I wasn’t able to do so for Lahn or Witch. I vastly prefer BDO’s sliders in that everything is individual and I don’t have such stupidly as thigh size changing my feet like in PSO2 but it’s not perfect.

There was one complete failure of a game that stole my money that had everything I could ever dream of in a character maker. Tons of long hair options, sliders for every aspect of face and body and the most gorgeous costumes I’ve ever seen.