Mission Pass Gold Ticket Clarification with the introduction of Mission Passes!

I read here https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Mission_Pass that:

"ARKS Missions will now have a new category called [Tier Missions], which allows players to complete various tasks each week to earn a set amount of [Stars]. Gathering enough Stars unlocks Tiers in the Mission Pass sheet. From here, you'll have the option of collecting rewards for each Tier you've unlocked."

So, doing ark missions can i advance these tiers?

@VósMicêSama

Yes, do all of your tier missions, that’s the fastest way

@Milk I get it now, thanks for the fast answers ^^

Tier Missions give the most stars. Like Weekly Missions they reset each week, and at the same time, around midnight PST at the start of Wednesday iirc.

The full set of Daily, Weekly and Tier missions in a week gives 11-12 tiers' worth, and we are about to finish week 3 of 4 for this season. So if you want to get to tier 18 with only stars you must do as many of the Tier Missions as you can in the next 24 hours to ideally reach tier 7 before the week advances and they get replaced.

Fortunately if you find yourself on the last day a couple of tiers short, you could always burn a reduced amount of SG to reach 18. It'd be an unwelcome cost but better than just missing out. It might also ease the pain to know that the SG tickets given by tiers 6 and 14 (normal and gold) are enough balance out the cost of four tiers' worth of SG tier purchases.

So I started a few days ago and today I decided I wanted to support the game as I'm enjoying it THAT much and I was given the Mission Gold Pass ticket.

I've tried using it straight from my inventory but it doesnt get consumed and I still don't get access to the Tiers, so I tried using it from the Tier menu it prompts me to use the pass but doesnt actually use it and I cannot access any rewards.

So I tried looking on Reddit and found people mentioning Swap Shop 2, In my menu's I only see Swap Shop (no numbers) and there's nothing mentioning the gold pass in there so now I'm at a complete loss, any info would be great!

@Kaira-0 The Swap Shop is also an NPC location in the Shopping Plaza. It is off to the side below the Franca's Cafe Entrance. There are 4 shops there, it is the one on the right.

As far as your gold ticket goes you might need to submit a support ticket.

@Kaira-0

This is a documented issue that was addressed in last week's patch notes: https://pso2.com/news/server-info/maintenancenotes1223

Basically, the Mission Pass Gold Ticket is bugged, and you need to get rid of it before you can properly unlock the Gold Tiers.

Go to Kameo just below the entrance to Franca's Cafe in the Shopping Plaza, access his Swap Shop 2, and trade your Mission Pass Gold Ticket back for 200SG, then you can unlock the Gold Tier by trying to accept a Gold Tier reward, at which point it will prompt you to unlock it directly with SG.

@Kodiakmax-101 said in Mission Pass Gold Ticket Clarification with the introduction of Mission Passes!:

@Kaira-0 The Swap Shop is also an NPC location in the Shopping Plaza. It is off to the side below the Franca's Cafe Entrance. There are 4 shops there, it is the one on the right.

As far as your gold ticket goes you might need to submit a support ticket.

Thank you this helped a lot.

@AndrlCh said in Mission Pass Gold Ticket Clarification with the introduction of Mission Passes!:

This is a documented issue that was addressed in last week's patch notes: https://pso2.com/news/server-info/maintenancenotes1223 Basically, the Mission Pass Gold Ticket is bugged, and you need to get rid of it before you can properly unlock the Gold Tiers. Go to Kameo just below the entrance to Franca's Cafe in the Shopping Plaza, access his Swap Shop 2, and trade your Mission Pass Gold Ticket back for 200SG, then you can unlock the Gold Tier by trying to accept a Gold Tier reward, at which point it will prompt you to unlock it directly with SG.

Thank you, I appreciate the reply but as I said I started the game a few days ago, like Tuesday, I just wanted to show my support to the Devs by gettinga subscription, I didnt even know about the mission pass until I got the premium pass.

NEW PLAYER HERE.... I'm so lost in this game. I used the Gold Pass to get the 200 SG. How do I unlock Gold tier rewards? They are still locked even though I have 11 levels completed.

@Yellow-Rebel Click on one of the locked Gold Tier rewards, and it should prompt you to spend the SG to unlock Gold.

THANK YOU SO MUCH @AndrlCh !!!!

I took the risk to using an old mission pass gold ticket and all seems fine. I wonder if it's because I purchased it along side the ragol memories pack long ago.

@Ranmaru said in Mission Pass Gold Ticket Clarification with the introduction of Mission Passes!:

I took the risk to using an old mission pass gold ticket and all seems fine. I wonder if it's because I purchased it along side the ragol memories pack long ago.

They were fixed up in the emergency maintenance earlier alongside being fixed in JP in a scheduled maintenance.

@YagyuChan said in Mission Pass Gold Ticket Clarification with the introduction of Mission Passes!:

@Ranmaru said in Mission Pass Gold Ticket Clarification with the introduction of Mission Passes!:

They were fixed up in the emergency maintenance earlier alongside being fixed in JP in a scheduled maintenance.

I see, thank you.