Mission Pass Gold Ticket Clarification with the introduction of Mission Passes!

So in the Founders Edition there was this "Mission Pass: Gold Ticket" that was pretty unknown in terms of what it did. We now know with the new blog post about about the new feature, Missions Passes! You can read all about it Here

So here is what that specific item does:

"DOUBLE YOUR REWARDS!
All Arks are automatically eligible to earn the rewards listed in the Normal Tier of the Mission Pass, but those who want even more rewards can purchase a MISSION PASS GOLD TICKET and receive rewards from the Normal Tier and Gold Tier for the entirety of the Season! Mission Pass Gold Tickets can be obtained through the Mission Pass interface using Star Gems, with the purchase of a Premium Set through the AC Shop, or by purchase from the Star Gem Shop."

The Gold Tier is the bottom 2 rows here. alt text

Perhaps a JP player or GM could answer, was this on the Japanese version of the game? This is an entirely new feature.

Are cosmetic items sellable on Player Shops?

@GM-Deynger

It's not on any other version of pso2 sea or jp . the items look like old fun scratch items and ac tickets repurposed. No idea of they will be sellable on na but they are on jp.

Thanks for the quick reply @A-Silver-King also... do you think they will remove meseta rewards from weeklies?

What I'm more curious about is if they double stack. The way the founders pack is worded makes it seem like we get a Gold Ticket AND we get a Premium Set. This new post says that Gold Tickets are INCLUDED in Premium Sets. So, did we really get two Gold Tickets or was the Gold Ticket referenced the one already in the Premium Set.

@kliqIMB said in Mission Pass Gold Ticket Clarification with the introduction of Mission Passes!:

What I'm more curious about is if they double stack. The way the founders pack is worded makes it seem like we get a Gold Ticket AND we get a Premium Set. This new post says that Gold Tickets are INCLUDED in Premium Sets. So, did we really get two Gold Tickets or was the Gold Ticket referenced the one already in the Premium Set.

If I'm understanding it right, when a player buys a premium subscription ticket in the Arks Cash shop, they're also rewarded with a gold ticket. Since the Premium ticket in the Founders Edition isn't obtained through the Arks Cash shop, it doesn't reward a gold ticket, and so the ticket is instead included in that edition?

@Home-Dog said in Mission Pass Gold Ticket Clarification with the introduction of Mission Passes!:

Perhaps a JP player or GM could answer, was this on the Japanese version of the game? I don't really remember it back when I played. The wording of the blog post makes it sound like it's entirely new to the NA server.

This system does not exist in the JP version at the moment.

also you can get gold tickets from the SG shop, so that presents a way for somebody to get that without having to pay anything; so long as they keep up with providing ways to earn enough SG regularly like ship rankings and stuff

@Ezodagrom said in Mission Pass Gold Ticket Clarification with the introduction of Mission Passes!:

@kliqIMB said in Mission Pass Gold Ticket Clarification with the introduction of Mission Passes!:

If I'm understanding it right, when a player buys a premium subscription ticket in the Arks Cash shop, they're also rewarded with a gold ticket. Since the Premium ticket in the Founders Edition isn't obtained through the Arks Cash shop, it doesn't reward a gold ticket, and so the ticket is instead included in that edition?

@Home-Dog said in Mission Pass Gold Ticket Clarification with the introduction of Mission Passes!:

Perhaps a JP player or GM could answer, was this on the Japanese version of the game? I don't really remember it back when I played. The wording of the blog post makes it sound like it's entirely new to the NA server.

This system does not exist in the JP version at the moment.

Ahhh, I can get down with that. That makes sense. Just didn't want to burn through a Mission Pass ticket and then use the Premium Set and have accidentally done two Gold's.

Manual is back up!

Do you guys think April 14 2020 is a placeholder date? Would be funny if PC players miss both CBT items and the whole season 1 battlepass.