Will voice tickets ever be available?

Title. JP AC scratches have voice tickets which let you change your voice from salon and use special lines with chat commands, but we haven't had any of those yet in scratches?

Yeah, I really want them too. We are just currently having way too few choices available.

On the side note, I wish they could allow us to pick both JP and NA voices in parallel. Personally I do not understand Japanese but I don't mind hearing JP voices at all.

Same here, was kinda disapointed that we don't get the VA. I was looking forward for Persona VA ._., no idea why its an issues when the SEA version had it with other banner.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki I read a forum thread that mentioned this before. A GM said they'd forward that info as per usual. They said the same thing about Nier, so it might be a time sensitive thing. The developers are on a tight schedule, so they add things as they go. They still have the rest of Episode five to add, as well as Episode six and its respective content. It might happen sometime between now and then. Still more character options are always a plus.

the issue with those is that there are 2 versions in the global version so the need the license for both English and Japanese and getting the license to use the voice of someone outside of Japan sometimes is really difficult.

@Jamesmor said in Will voice tickets ever be available?:

the issue with those is that there are 2 versions in the global version so the need the license for both English and Japanese and getting the license to use the voice of someone outside of Japan sometimes is really difficult.

they don't 'need' the English voices... people could just put up with Japanese voices, besides the only person who usually hears your own char talk is yourself unless you use chat command voice lines.

I really don't get why we can't even get the voice tickets for the rest of the ones for npcs from this game especially. Even more so for the ones that already have a partner card, like you already have all the voice-lines to give us those, and must have the legal right to use them or else you wouldn't have done that. Some of the voices we do have are already from an npc, but we are still missing a lot of them that were supposed to be released with scratches.

I kinda get how it's a little harder and more expensive for 3rd party voices, but like give us the ones that are already in the game at least, why can't we even get those?

I think I remember someone talking to the NA/global twitter about it. IIRC it was a pretty non committal answer.

Here is the last i heard about us getting voice tickets alt text

Well at least there's an official response. Weird how there's copyright issues, I get there can be with collab stuff but give us the stuff that is OWNED by SEGA like their own characters! I want one of Phaleg's voice ticket myself because it sounds really close to Kurumi.

Copyright is always complicated. 😕 Its all tied to the VA's on both eng and jp. Ultimately its up to them.