Personal Shop Issue. It's not working

Is anyone else having issues trying to get into their Personal Shop? Or is it just me? I think I might have entered my pin code wrong by accident but it let me through. I don't know if it's because of that. Can a technical support help me? Please and thank you!

I get a message saying that there is a problem with the selected function. Use is restricted for investigation. Check site for details.

I didn't even get to enter in the passcode.

@Matari said in Personal Shop Issue. It's not working:

I get a message saying that there is a problem with the selected function. Use is restricted for investigation. Check site for details.

I didn't even get to enter in the passcode.

@ReaperSkittles said in Personal Shop Issue. It's not working:

@Matari me too!

Ahhh. So, I'm not the only one having problems. I think the personal shop is down right now for everyone, then.

yeah i was just about to ask my self hope its not an item dubing thing again really don't want to have maintenance twice in one week again

It looks like it is down for jp too, so there might still problems with people duping items or something like that

I still can't find any news on it anyone knows why the shop was closed yet

Yeah Personal Shop is still down for me, I lit only bought premium so that I could get rid of at least some of my inventory through the PS. Oh well, they have like 3 months to sort it out before I run out of premium.

@Lycaonis yeeees im having the same thiiiinnnng its so anoying i just need some suppiles maaaaaan lol

@raeraewolf they announced on the twitter that the personal shop and some other features related to trade were disabled, the same is happening in JP