So it looks like the shop is down again

Down for me and a couple of friends, anyone else?

The shops are down in both NA/JP servers.

Most likely - the duping bug was never fixed, or a new one was found. Kiss your shops goodbye until at least next maintenance. If the shops don't come up next maintenance, then who knows.

JP personal shops are also dead and they've made an announcement. This seems to be a real one.

http://pso2.jp/players/news/26886/

They only says they found some serious issue. The time of notice 13:20 is just 20 minutes back from now. So at the moment, I guess we can't expect for further details.

I was just speaking to someone in the lobby, and apparently a hacker is going round and can take your clothes and accessories right off you including stuff from SG scratch, this person had it happen to them

I just LOVE how it says "check player site for details" and you have to search manually for other players talking about whats going on. Not one peep for any moderator or representative. If only all companies had such spectacular PR.

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in So it looks like the shop is down again:

I was just speaking to someone in the lobby, and apparently a hacker is going round and can take your clothes and accessories right off you including stuff from SG scratch, this person had it happen to them

Fo reals? 😧

@MarshalTobias32 said in So it looks like the shop is down again:

Fo reals? 😧

That’s what they said, they were pretty upset. I can’t confirm or deny it though. Was just someone I bumped into the lobby

Guess I'm hiding on the bridge and doing story mode.

@TEN-SQUARE-3 What ship was this on?

Good thing I'm not on ship 1 then.

This is happening on all ships. Just going to have to w8 for a day until (extended😀 )maintenance.

@TEN-SQUARE-3 I find that a bit hard to believe with how much appears to be server side, that sounds like NOLing levels of fuckery, but it is phantasy star after all so who knows. Hopefully the person has some sort of evidence to post or can get it resolved if it's real.

Well firstly accessories are no longer items once used so that alone makes that dude's claims a load of Rappy stool. Believe me, I played Digimon Masters, a game with a downright atrocious anticheat and dven it didn't have an exploit as bad as that. In all likeliness, the dude was meming with ya.