Regarding the Concerts

Its absolutely Hilarious how these last three days ( Starting From Friday), There has been more concerts, than there has been in the entire First half of this month. I have finally concluded that the UQ schedule has now gone down the toilet.

@DDDDLife said in Regarding the Concerts:

these last three days ( Starting From Friday), There has been more concerts, than there has been in the entire First half of this month.

For starters today is the 12th in PDT; we're still in the first half of this month.

For seconds, we've had:

• 20 concerts in October prior to Friday the 9th (2 on the 1st, 1 on the 2nd, 4 on the 3rd, 4 on the 4th, 2 on the 5th, 3 on the 6th, 2 on the 7th, 2 on the 8th). 21 if you include one in the late hours of September 30th in PDT which was the 1st in GMT.

• 12 concerts between Friday the 9th and the end of what we know of this week's schedule (2 on the 9th, 4 on the 10th, 4 on the 11th, 2 on the 12th).

So no we have not had more between Friday and now than we have had between the start of October and Thursday. This statement is false, and therefore the criticism is misguided.

As an aside, this is why it is nice that our schedule calendar does not remove its history. GMs, I'd like to request the continued preservation of our UQ/concert schedule so this kind of fact-checking can continue to be possible. 👍

Alright.. let me Re-phrase this :

Yes, there has been a plethora of concerts mostly that ghastly cosmic twinkle. Which - we had a total of 28 from the start of this month till today. Only 'ONE' of the other versions were ever played. What I meant to say , that there are some days that we only had 1 concert. and some days as much as 3 scheduled concerts as far apart as 9 am to 9 pm. the rest in the prior schedule made no sense to me, Looking at it - Looks as if it was just randomly thrown into the schedule. So yes that was what I was trying to say like the 11th and 12th 3 concerts each day.

I think they are finally filling out the Schedule due to global. Before there was gaps, now we see it mostly filling up the day from midnight to midnight.

What I meant to say , that there are some days that we only had 1 concert. and some days as much as 3 scheduled concerts as far apart as 9 am to 9 pm.

That's a very different thing to say, and... I'm not sure what the problem is anymore.

The concerts have been at very different times on different days, and as someone not in the US timezones I've been able to catch a reasonable portion of them so I think that mixture is a good thing rather than a bad one. There shouldn't be an expectation of being able to attend multiple concerts every day, and if you did they'd get boring very quickly - something you're already complaining about.

Perhaps there could be a little more variety of the concerts we have though. Come to think of it, I'm not sure the players who started on or after the Steam release have ever seen the original version of Our Fighting still. It pretty much disappeared sometime in June.

@Miraglyth said in Regarding the Concerts:

What I meant to say , that there are some days that we only had 1 concert. and some days as much as 3 scheduled concerts as far apart as 9 am to 9 pm.

That's a very different thing to say, and... I'm not sure what the problem is anymore.

The concerts have been at very different times on different days, and as someone not in the US timezones I've been able to catch a reasonable portion of them so I think that mixture is a good thing rather than a bad one. There shouldn't be an expectation of being able to attend multiple concerts every day, and if you did they'd get boring very quickly - something you're already complaining about.

Perhaps there could be a little more variety of the concerts we have though. Come to think of it, I'm not sure the players who started on or after the Steam release have ever seen the original version of Our Fighting still. It pretty much disappeared sometime in June.

Exactly what I am trying to convey, Hence - I was trying to be nice when I did say "ghastly", Right? Yes , you are correct, thus far the variety is gone for now, so instead of attending the concert I log off and wait till its over.

Give us more Rare Drop Koi Koi.

We getting buffs before a UQ so I don't see a problem with having concerts.

I can't imagine hating Quna. You don't have to watch the concerts if you don't want to see them.

@Weirdo said in Regarding the Concerts:

that is a seasonal concert so it will only come once a year in the same time of the year

well I believe soon another concert will be added into the schedule and probably that's the reason why Cosmic Twinkle Star/The End of the Light is happening so often

I personally enjoy Quna leading us into UQ's with her music.

I don’t care for her first song but I love her second song. The UQ schedule seems messed up but I don’t mind the concerts. I’m just sick to death of that stupid boat.

@Jamesmor said in Regarding the Concerts:

@Weirdo said in Regarding the Concerts:

that is a seasonal concert so it will only come once a year in the same time of the year

well I believe soon another concert will be added into the schedule and probably that's the reason why Cosmic Twinkle Star/The End of the Light is happening so often

I know it was seasonal, but it was still too short of a time period that it was there.

We got Koi Koi back for 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@BiBiOokami said in Regarding the Concerts:

We got Koi Koi back for 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also useful for anyone who attended the previous round once before they added a title for attending it twice when Episode 5 arrived.