NieR Collab Packs

@Lucerion said in NieR Collab Packs:

Neat the packs are tradeable come with x2 of each item and have no buy limit, This system is 10x better then scratch tickets, thanks guys ❤

I agree with this, let us buy the pack with no limit and tradeable are both win win for both sega and players. Player can get what they want and they get to sell em instead going RNG and get nothing out of it which also bring less players to throw money at sega xD

@YagyuChan said in NieR Collab Packs:

@Ki-Rin said in NieR Collab Packs:

Its funny cause they cost more than the actual game

well the game is free to play. So it was expected.

I think they literally meant Nier: Automata. Although at least on STEAM since they're selling the Game of the YoRHa Edition it's still like 40€.

But if you pool the 3 packs together yeah I get the irony, they cost more than the game they come from pfffft.

@Mik said in NieR Collab Packs:

@YagyuChan said in NieR Collab Packs:

@Ki-Rin said in NieR Collab Packs:

Its funny cause they cost more than the actual game

well the game is free to play. So it was expected.

I think they literally meant Nier: Automata. Although at least on STEAM since they're selling the Game of the YoRHa Edition it's still like 40€.

But if you pool the 3 packs together yeah I get the irony, they cost more than the game they come from pfffft.

ah I misunderstood on this one and I agree it is kinda ironic.

I tend to regularly drop enough for 60 pulls per AC Scratch and 120 pulls for collab scratches which totals to 110$ for 60 and 220$ for 120 and still don't get everything that I want anyway.

This method allows me to spend 105$ total to get every single item, so I actually prefer this one as long as they don't start to short change us with stuff missing, but I do see how this can be bad/worse for lower spenders, F2P players, and/or the playershop in general.

I like the Packs. Bought 2B yesterday and will buy A2 Pack next Month. AC scratch is ok but i prefer to buy my outfits with direct purchase.

@Misuran

This actually hasn’t had a disastrous effect on the player shops as I feared. People were charging the same prices as any other AC scratch items. Lower spenders or free to play still had the same opportunity to get the items as any normal scratch. And I’m with you, I love guaranteed stuff I wanted! I have the worst AC luck and have to keep spending to get the freebie tickets from any other scratch. This was honestly much cheaper.

@Misuran said in NieR Collab Packs:

I tend to regularly drop enough for 60 pulls per AC Scratch and 120 pulls for collab scratches which totals to 110$ for 60 and 220$ for 120 and still don't get everything that I want anyway.

This method allows me to spend 105$ total to get every single item, so I actually prefer this one as long as they don't start to short change us with stuff missing, but I do see how this can be bad/worse for lower spenders, F2P players, and/or the playershop in general.

except you can sell the stuff you don't want/get duplicates of, and generally, get everything you wanted. @Milk They are charging.... quite a bit more.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki

On my ship the prices for 2B stuff is the same price as AC scratch items. 2B hair was 6m yesterday, Ruby edition of 2B outfit was 4m, Snow was around 8m. The original color outfit was 17m and keeps dropping. A2 hair was some ridiculous number like 80m and it dropped to 30m, I’m expecting it to hit much lower.

By comparison, I paid 20m for an AC scratch item(Charteria Courent) the first day it was released. Prices dropped of course but the NieR prices aren’t any higher than I’ve seen for any other desirable scratch. People are still paying 30m right now for Armored Wings and that scratch is still available.

@Milk said in NieR Collab Packs:

@Kurumi-Tokisaki

On my ship the prices for 2B stuff is the same price as AC scratch items. 2B hair was 6m yesterday, Ruby edition of 2B outfit was 4m, Snow was around 8m. The original color outfit was 17m and keeps dropping. A2 hair was some ridiculous number like 80m and it dropped to 30m, I’m expecting it to hit much lower.

By comparison, I paid 20m for an AC scratch item(Charteria Courent) the first day it was released. Prices dropped of course but the NieR prices aren’t any higher than I’ve seen for any other desirable scratch. People are still paying 30m right now for Armored Wings and that scratch is still available.

prices are nowhere like that on my server, they are mega inflated and nowhere near 'AC scratch ticket level' of price which maxes out at 20,000,000 for the absolute most desirable items.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki

That’s crappy your ship isn’t playing fair, usually mine is the greedy one.

If the global community is accepting of this method, I don't see much problems even though I'm more on the side of regular AC scratches.

I also like the gold AC scratch tickets on JP side - it's 500 AC per pull instead of 200 AC per pull but you get 3 to 4 items of the same set plus there are no filler items in the gold scratch. Example would be currently there is the SSSS Gridman collab, and in the gold scratch you can get a full set of certain character in 1 pull, like Rikka's outfit + Rikka's hair style + her wrist accessory. For CASTs, they are releasing the CV version of the Etoile set, you will get the head + body + arms + legs parts for 1 pull.

@Misuran said in NieR Collab Packs:

After spending my 1st $60 on AC Scratch to hit 60 on the Halloween stuff. Never again. Luckily I had saved up from founders pack so It was only 1/2 the price. I didn't even get lucky with the scratched and 60% where tool/augments 38% outwear that I could buy for 300-400 meseta, and 2 % misc.

I don't even have meseta to buy the itemes i want and can't flip any of these items either. I am considering getting the popular items and selling them low enough to make profit and still have enough to buy the item I want.

Had i spent $30 on 1 nier item (b2), I could easily had made enough selling the stuff to buy what i needed.

@ERICK001BC said in [NieR Collab Packs]

Had i spent $30 on 1 nier item (b2), I could easily had made enough selling the stuff to buy what i needed.[

Thats the point. You can sell the outfits and the 2.Hair+Hairband+this Eye patch. I spend like 300€ since steam release to get what i want, and i give a shit on emotes like sit 4 or dances. I sold this crap and got enough Money to buy Nemesis 35 for every class i played(6 classes). Spending 35€ on 2B Pack to get her Style its a blessing.

@thenameless I hope you didn't spend that much on those 35 nem weapons. They kind of going cheap.

No it was always 8-12kk/piece. For Sit4 i got 18kk persona emote 15kk...i got a lot of money^^.